Should Dubas be fired???

Who is/was the issue?

• Total voters

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
Dubas and Keefe should both be fired tonight. Not even joking a little bit. If this is a professional league that's not acceptable at all. If this was England they;d have to leave the country.

There will be an ESPN 30 for 30 on this game and Keefe's historic ineptitude tonight. And then benching his best player like a quitting loser at the end of the game.

TMLS

Oct 30, 2013
London, Ontario
No, but he should go tell Keefe either make Campbell the starter or your fired. Just trade that garabage trash can goalie Andersen already.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
we better wake up to a big f***ing trade

Something like this doesn't leave a team. It will stick forever

Reactions: Kurtz

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Dubas assembled a very talented team, that when they play hard, like Thursday, they can compete with any team in the league. When they stopped playing hard, he fired the coach, and brought in a new one. They started playing hard for a bit. Then they stopped again... then he said they needed to mature.... and they haven't. This team isn't perfect, and could use some tinkering, but this isn't really Dubas fault what is happening... this is all on the players. They are far more talented than this, but currently don't have the mental drive, the desire, mental toughness, to be as good as they should be.

I'm not in the dressing room, or around the players, so I don't know who, or what the problem actually is. If they can't figure it out very shortly, he's going to have to make some big changes this offseason. A great deal of talent, but not enough drive to win. He's not going to get canned this offseason, but if he can't remake the team, to have drivers talented, and driven to win, he won't make it past next year.

SoVi3t

Sep 16, 2009
Fired for what? Having to watch his team of prima donnas figure skate around and avoid any attempt to play a professional sport?

Steven1562

May 13, 2013
we better wake up to a big f*cking trade

Something like this doesn't leave a team. It will stick forever

A trade isn't helping this team. It's all between the ears. How can you make a team play with effort and heart?

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
He's responsible for assembling the team. I think the majority of people here would agree that they look one way on paper and another on the ice. So the question is, why? That's not an excuse, that's the question at the heart of the problem. What specific to this core of players leads them to perform so apathetically so goddamn always, across coaches, systems, goalies, and management? The answer to that question is the answer to where fault needs to lie.

If you want to jack off your rage boner in public that's all well and fine but don't act like "fIRe eVErYoNE" is an intelligent opinion and everyone who deigns to disagree is biased if you can't answer the question above. Have some humility.
lol

Are you serious

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
If he learns to drive a zamboni I see no reason why he can’t pick up shifts at the arena.

No he shouldn’t be fired but he’s in deep trouble.
I think the board members are pissed
Must win games and u dont show up
Horrible character
All that money and u cant beat the zamboni driver
Somebody better get fired

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad