Post-Game Talk: Shot at the Smiths causes first home loss

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
awesome. 2 measly examples.... one of which happened in... guess what....SUMMER.

Yeah I'm sure they magically turn into angels in the season lol. There are many high profile NHL players where it's not a big secret that they party. Not just Taylor Hall, he's not close to the rowdiest player in his draft class.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
What does drag down mean?

If you are doing a with and without it is a bit disingenuous since McDavid without RNH was with Draisaitl, and no one is trying to even remotely claim that RNH is a better winger than Draisaitl. Last year stats looked pretty bad all over tbh. I would not be against trying RNH again on McDavid's wing, or maybe on Draisaitl's wing. At some point I think McDrai will be split to "spread the wealth", but it is not time yet. Despite everything I've read the last day or so we're still #1 in the Pacific.

It means RNH does not add any extra value to playing alongside Connor than any other winger (excluding Leon). Oilers started off with a great October last year too, unfortunately the season is 82 games long.

MaxR11

Mar 28, 2017
Yeah I'm sure they magically turn into angels in the season lol. There are many high profile NHL players where it's not a big secret that they party. Not just Taylor Hall, he's not close to the rowdiest player in his draft class.

i'd say most of them know now not to be stupid IN season. it's something called..... discipline.... self control... focus..... being a professional.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad