The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
tUzMUFl.gif

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Tippet asked for it with bringing Smith in and sealed it by keeping him in after the shot to the pills.

Holland needs to either pull a change of scenery trade for bottom 6 guys or let Tippet swap in some of the AHL guys. You can't go over 10% of the season with 0 offence from the bottom 6 and just act like this:

this-is-fine.0.jpg

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Draisaitl scores two on his birthday with no support, I'm guaranteeing he just cancelled his party to go work this game off at the gym in rage and anger

Reactions: Duke74 and Aerrol

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
How can we never piece anything together beyond that first line? Just amazing

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Bottom 9 needs a massive massive overhaul. Can't get Persson back soon enough to inject some puck moving ability on the back end. I'd look at calling up a forward or two from the Condors and putting in Lagesson or Jones with Klefbom, bump Russell down to the bottom pair, and Manning in the press box.

Reactions: KarmaPolice

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Horrible showing today. Same old Oilers with zero offensive punch from the back end and zero in the bottom 6. We’ve been able to get away with wins despite that, but today we paired up our bad offense with egregious and costly defensive mistakes. This is why whatever we are doing this year just isn’t sustainable.

The follwing players need to be replaced with upgrades if this team is to go anywhere:
Benning
Manning
Granlund
Chiasson

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
We need to stop using Klefbom in offensive situations. He has a weak shot, it's not accurate and his offensive zone IQ is severely lacking.

Bear (or Nurse) need to start seeing some time on the PP. They both have shown a lot more from an offensive perspective.

Uninspired game from most of the team today. Bad stretch to start the 2nd but the team needs to be more prepared to start games. Lots of lazy efforts lately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad