SHL (Create a Player League)

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Right on. I'll maybe just go with my own (football player lol) and we'll see where I go. Hopefully I don't go super late haha.

GenericFan2*

Alright, we're just over half way full for this years recruitment drive. So sign up quick guys, before its too late.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
They want you in the 5th and me and Backlund in the 2nd.

If they aren't able to trade up from the 3rd I will go to the Knights. Hoping Backlund demands a trade if he gets drafted by the Cougars

Cougars GM thinks I could go higher than 2nd. But if I'm available he says he will take me.

Backlund - TJ Jock, RW/C. 6'2", 208lbs. Offensive forward. We will be lucky to get him with our 2nd round pick, but he's who I want with our 2nd round pick. Great offensive forward and he will lead us in scoring, if we draft him with the 2nd we basically guraantee ourself HabsFanFromOntario and truesniper.

He thinks he can grab you in the 3rd or 4th round, hopefully he is right.

JumpierPegasus - Zach Miller, RW/C. 5'11", 184lbs. Two-Way Forward. Could definatly see him go 2nd round, but no too well known around the league so he'll likely fall down to 3rd-4th. Good all around player, lacks enduracne which will probably limit him to the 2nd line but he's a scorer and he's good defensevley as well, only problem is his endurance really.

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
Cougars GM thinks I could go higher than 2nd. But if I'm available he says he will take me.

He thinks he can grab you in the 3rd or 4th round, hopefully he is right.

Probably not going to happen if the Knights GM told us the truth that HFFO is going 2nd round and I am going early 3rd.

Cougar GM is taking you in the 2nd for sure. He thinks it's a possibility of me going in the 2nd. However will take me in the 3rd if I'm available

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Probably not going to happen if the Knights GM told us the truth that HFFO is going 2nd round and I am going early 3rd.

Cougar GM is taking you in the 2nd for sure. He thinks it's a possibility of me going in the 2nd. However will take me in the 3rd if I'm available

Did the Knights GM say where they would try to take me? He just told me he was interested in taking me but if its not in the 2nd or 1st round then I'm going to Chicago.

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
Did the Knights GM say where they would try to take me? He just told me he was interested in taking me but if its not in the 2nd or 1st round then I'm going to Chicago.

She said that he was going make moves to get you in the 3rd.

Talk to her about what the Cougars GM said. If she can still make those moves then she moves up above the Cougars and get you in the 2nd, then me, then HFFO (Because the Cougars GM doesn't want him until the 4th round... or at least the because he thinks he will be available)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad