SHL (Create a Player League)

HabsFanFromOntario

May 7, 2011
I am Marty St. Louis, small, two-way, fast, and going drafted late...except he was undrafted...I can see it now!!! Let me fall!!! The script is written just waiting to be published!!!

You need to play with a big solid centreman who can score hit and has wheels also (Lecaivaler) me and you linemates? Scripted!

HabsFanFromOntario

May 7, 2011
What position are you? I play RW/C so hopefully we can be on the same line if we both get drafted by Kelowna.

Im a centreman. Me JP and You/Gibby/HHE on a line. he already promised that if he gets me and JP we're linemates. Im sure if he gets either of you I can convince him to put us together too :)

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
I'm hoping Chicago doesn't take me now. Me, you and HFFO would put up 100 pts each.

I know only two teams interested in me, but I don't think I go till the lasts 2nd/early 3rd.

There are a lot of really good prospect supposed to go top 5. Guys with a lot of posts.

Then two picks are forfeited (in te 1st) because they have to pick their own player. So there are 6 picks in the 1st and like 6 very active prospects.

It's an interesting way to do a game though like this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad