SHL (Create a Player League)

GenericFan2*

Ever wanted to create your own player and compete to be win a championship? Maybe you're like Ovechkin and you want to score 50 goals a season. Or, perhaps you want to be like Thornton and lead the league in assists every year. Of course, being a heavyweight like Colton Orr, or a punishing defenseman like Dion Phaneuf can be rewarding too.

Now, with the Simulation Hockey League, you have a chance to create your own player and define your own legacy! check it out:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/The_SHL/index.php?

How does it work? Simple: first, create your account for the forums, then you create your player from scratch, full of all the customization you could dream of, from the create a player form. You pick from what type of player you are, whether it be grinder, two-way forward, offensive forward, defensive defenseman, or offensive defenseman.

We're just finished season 4, and we are looking for more members to take part in our junior league. You will get drafted by one of the 8 junior league teams, which will get the GM's to "scout" you before the SHL (main league) entry draft at the end of the junior league season. We just expanded to 10 teams, so we have alot of spots to fill!

The SHL is run by experienced administrators who love simulation hockey, and are devoted to making the league a great experience for all of its members. It uses the SimonT Hockey Simulator for simming all of the games, and will provide live play by play (and with it an exciting atmosphere) for each simulated game.

you can improve your player, negotiate your contract, you can find a job to earn yourself some extra cash (used to improve your player).

If your interested and have any questions you can pm me, and I can get you started.

Also, we are having a recruitment drive, and for every person you recruit into the game, you can get an attribute point to make yourself a better scorer/passer/fighter/keeper/ etc.

so sign up, its a lot of fun!

NOTE: You need to be activated by an administrator to actually get onto the main site, but if you pm me about this, I'll let one of the administrators know and you'll get into the site ASAP.

PLEASE SAY YOU WERE RECRUITED BY: WITZEL!

GenericFan2*

Already joined this and seems great so far. I just wish we could get to the draft quicker.

Yeah the playoffs are taking a little long, but its starting up soon. Just stay active around the boards, and make some money.

PM me guys if you have any questions, i will help you with whatever i can.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Where do i find the template for my character (two-way forward) and where do i post the reply.

Here is the template:

Code:
[color=red][u][b]Player Information[/b][/u][/color]

Username: datsyuk13
First Name: Pavel
Last Name: Datsyuk
Player Type:
Position: C
Secondary Position:
Born: July 20, 1987 (Age 31)
Shoots: Left
Recruited By: jkrever
Jersey Number: 13
Height (ft.): 5'11"
Weight (lbs.): 194
Birthplace: Sverdlovsk, Russia

[color=red][u][b]Player Attributes[/b][/u][/color]

[b]Points Available: 140[/b]
CK = Checking: 50 (Max. 90)
FG = Fighting: 50 (Max. 80)
DI = Discipline: 62
SK = Skating: 50
ST = Strength: 50
EN = Endurance: 50
DU = Durability: 50
PH = Puck Handling: 50 (Max. 90)
FO = Face Offs: 50
PA = Passing: 50 (Max. 90)
SC = Scoring: 50 (Max. 90)
DF = Defense: 50 (Max. 90)
PS = Penalty Shot: 50
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=red]*EX = Experience: 80
*LD = Leadership: 50
*MO = Morale: 80
*PO = Potential: 80[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[B]OV = Overall: TBD[/B]

*Indicates attributes that cannot be edited.

[COLOR=red][b][u]Contract:[/u][/b][/COLOR]
TBD

[COLOR=red][U][b]Awards:[/b][/U][/COLOR]
TBD

[COLOR=red][b][u]Player Movement[/u][/b][/COLOR]
Drafted: DET / 6th Rd. 1998 NHL Entry Draft (171st Overall)

[COLOR=red][U][b]Career Stats:[/b][/U][/COLOR]
TBD

Post it here: http://z7.invisionfree.com/The_SHL/index.php?showforum=10

GenericFan2*

Here is the template:

Code:
[color=red][u][b]Player Information[/b][/u][/color]

Username: datsyuk13
First Name: Pavel
Last Name: Datsyuk
Player Type:
Position: C
Secondary Position:
Born: July 20, 1987 (Age 31)
Shoots: Left
Recruited By: jkrever
Jersey Number: 13
Height (ft.): 5'11"
Weight (lbs.): 194
Birthplace: Sverdlovsk, Russia

[color=red][u][b]Player Attributes[/b][/u][/color]

[b]Points Available: 140[/b]
CK = Checking: 50 (Max. 90)
FG = Fighting: 50 (Max. 80)
DI = Discipline: 62
SK = Skating: 50
ST = Strength: 50
EN = Endurance: 50
DU = Durability: 50
PH = Puck Handling: 50 (Max. 90)
FO = Face Offs: 50
PA = Passing: 50 (Max. 90)
SC = Scoring: 50 (Max. 90)
DF = Defense: 50 (Max. 90)
PS = Penalty Shot: 50
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=red]*EX = Experience: 80
*LD = Leadership: 50
*MO = Morale: 80
*PO = Potential: 80[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[B]OV = Overall: TBD[/B]

*Indicates attributes that cannot be edited.

[COLOR=red][b][u]Contract:[/u][/b][/COLOR]
TBD

[COLOR=red][U][b]Awards:[/b][/U][/COLOR]
TBD

[COLOR=red][b][u]Player Movement[/u][/b][/COLOR]
Drafted: DET / 6th Rd. 1998 NHL Entry Draft (171st Overall)

[COLOR=red][U][b]Career Stats:[/b][/U][/COLOR]
TBD

Post it here: http://z7.invisionfree.com/The_SHL/index.php?showforum=10

yup, thats it right there. just fill out the info, and post it accordingly. thanks for signing up guys, the league is always looking for new members!

GenericFan2*

The playoffs are just finishing so in about a week or so your draft will be next. As of now just roam the boards and get to know everybody. You can even earn money in your wait.

HabsFanFromOntario

May 7, 2011
im a canadian two way forward. but my 2nd nationality is german. depending on the nationality you chose, that will be the team you play for in the IHF.

Finnish is the way to go, and my draft year is looking like alot of 2-way forwards. I'm already trying to be recruited by the Cougars can I get some background info on them?

GenericFan2*

Finnish is the way to go, and my draft year is looking like alot of 2-way forwards. I'm already trying to be recruited by the Cougars can I get some background info on them?

well the SHL has been going on for 5 seasons now. The Cougars are a new team, as of a few days ago. We added them as an expansion team, so if your drafted by them then you will be the history ;)

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB

No one has tried to recruit me yet, but its ok. Once I get drafted I will win every award and the GMs that passed me up will be mad.

What round of the playoffs are the juniors in?

GenericFan2*

No one has tried to recruit me yet, but its ok. Once I get drafted I will win every award and the GMs that passed me up will be mad.

What round of the playoffs are the juniors in?

a couple games away from the finals.

and you should post in the teams "interested prospects thread" that way they wil get to know who wants to be on their team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad