SHL (Create a Player League)

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
Don't hurt your rep like that. He's told lots of people that. You never really know. I'm hoping that the Firebirds Gm passes over me in teh draft and lets me fall to teh Knights in round 2 or 3

HabsFanFromOntario

May 7, 2011
It really depends on who else he drafts though. I want to play with a playmaker/sniper (depending on which way I decide to go) and a powerforward. If Chicago can get those players for me I will stay because I will be named Captain.

Backy if you come to the Knights you're guaranteed to have me as your PWF and probably JP or HHE

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
I kinda want to tell the Cougars GM not to draft me now but I want to be Captain and not some 4th rounder. The only team I am guaranteed not to show up for is the Whalers. I will never play for Vancouver.

HabsFanFromOntario

May 7, 2011
Oh, well I just hope the Cougars pass me up then and decide to select someone else. If not then I will tell the GM to draft you and JP or trade me to Kelowna.

It's better to tell him before to not draft you. Im planning on being gone before he picks for the sake of laughing in his face xD

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
Oh, well I just hope the Cougars pass me up then and decide to select someone else. If not then I will tell the GM to draft you and JP or trade me to Kelowna.

We may not even be drafted by the same team. With all the recreated players at this point we would be all very lucky to go in the 4th round. We might go higher if we do enough stuff to get noticed, but I just see too many posters who have created new players in the draft.

Just my two-cents

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
It is looking like a deep draft, but fourth round is a bit of a stretch.

I'd say if Stud really wants us he'll pick us up in the 2nd and 3rd, maybe trade up to nab Backlund, but who knows.

There are 8 recreated players. 6 picks in round 1. However two of the recreated players are gm's and have to pick themselves, so it looks like they all will go in round 1. Which leaves every round after open.

So treat the 2nd round like your 1st :laugh:

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
I'm thinking I'll be a defensive defenseman in a Robyn Regehr type model. How did you guys determine height and weight?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad