Prospect Info: SHL champion Elias Pettersson | SHL scoring champion, playoff MVP, WC gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrishriekandgo

Why not us?
Mar 7, 2003
Vancouver, BC
offthebartoons.substack.com
Canucks' Elias Pettersson named best young player in all of Europe

DfgvjqcX4AElq5m.jpg

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Jimbo on Sportsnet saying that they expect Pettersson to be in the opening night lineup and be a contributor throughout the season. But if he starts lighting it up, somebody on the Canucks roster will have to have his back out there or he'll get killed.

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
Jimbo on Sportsnet saying that they expect Pettersson to be in the opening night lineup and be a contributor throughout the season. But if he starts lighting it up, somebody on the Canucks roster will have to have his back out there or he'll get killed.
If he keeps his chinstrap fashionably sagged like he's not expecting contact that helmet is going into the upper bowl.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
The Vancouver Canucks have traded the 7th overall pick to the Edmonton Oilers for Milan Lucic.

Reactions: Jyrki21

FroshaugFan2

Dec 7, 2006
Pettersson has tuned out Green already. :sarcasm:

And he’s also looking to chat with Pettersson at some point soon. However, Green is discovering what Swedish Hockey League defenders discovered on the ice this season, the youngster is not an easy guy to track down.

“We’ve been texting back and forth,” Green laughs. “We planned on catching up after the season and then he made the World Championship team. And when he got hurt (broken thumb), I texted him and told him to get his surgery and heal up. We just haven’t connected yet, but I’m sure we will this week. I tried calling him, but those European phone numbers...I dialled, and it wouldn’t go through.”

Reactions: lindgren

theoriginalBCF

Jan 29, 2018
Virtanen and Gaudette. They will keep the opposition busy with their shit.

clay

Aug 25, 2005
Vancouver

Good news. Green's bought into the hype and will give Pettersson every chance to succeed this year.

Have to say, I'm optimistic about Green. He's extremely articulate, thoughtful, and well-spoken for an ex-NHLer. Whether he is a good coach in terms of his systems is still to be determined. Will give him the benefit of the doubt based on the garbage he had to work with last year.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Yes, just not sure about Green either....could be the next Jon Cooper or the next Dallas Eakins....I guess only time will tell..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille