Player Discussion Shea Weber: The Big C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Guess I don't really see how you can point to Subban for those failures. It's like suggesting Weber failed in leadership because of the lack of development with Montreal young players.
I'm not pointing any fingers at him. All I'm saying he was a great fit in Nashville which was an ideal situation for him, a horrible fit in New Jersey. He would be a horrible fit here because we also have a young rebuilding team and he's not the type of veteran you want mentoring.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
99% of ideas and conversations on HF's are like that. Pointless to point that out in a way where you belittle the other person for just talking about it and creating this narrative that they are dreaming about it.
If you're feeling "belittled" because someone says the idea of Subban coming back to Montreal is a dream, maybe there are more serious issues at play.

Anyways, enjoy the rest of the season.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
If you're feeling "belittled" because someone says the idea of Subban coming back to Montreal is a dream, maybe there are more serious issues at play.

Anyways, enjoy the rest of the season.

My feelings are not hurt. Just don't get why you felt the need to present your narrative that way. I think Subban back with the Habs and if we can acquire for cheap is a good thing, not a bad thing.

You say it's impossible and never will happen. Sure

Reactions: True Tick and Tin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad