Player Discussion Shea Weber Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
Juulsen will be a core player and is a solid well rounded NHL player. Mete I would like to upgrade on in the future unless he somehow starts to create offense. I just don’t see it happening. We are very thin at LD so we have no choice but to play him.

Have faith in a 20 year old kid ! He's overwhelmed and I agree with you... With reasonable production he can be a good 2nd pair LD. No harm in waiting a little, his value is relatively low for a trade anyways.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
We're still gonna be missing elite puck movement to get the puck out quicker.

The two big question marks for me regarding Weber's return are:

1. Will he be able to be good defensively/keep up with these young, fast, shifty forwards. My last image of him, on a bum Knee, was letting Austin Matthews walk in and roof one.

2. How many games will it take him to be back to form.

Then, it becomes a question of, assuming Juulsen can be solid, can Mete, Reilly, and Kulak all step up and fill out the left side. If so, that will give us the mobility we need. But, it's a big if.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Glad to have Weber back. Because 5 on 5 we are pretty good. It is the PK and PP that is killing us. He should help both. If he returns to form that is

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
Pretty classic game. Should have had a few points, always in position, blocked a shot that saved a goal on an empty net, was physical and was able to move the puck up ice fast. Once he gets that shot dialed in look out. I bet he puts up a bunch of points to finish the year. And voila Schlemko looks like an nhl’r.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad