GDT: Sharks Vs. Predators 7:30PM PST

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
That’s what happens when you constantly work the puck up high. Such a stupid f***ing habit of cross ice passes. If you’re rushed then kick it down low. So f***ing stupid

Reactions: SnarkAttack

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
It's f***ing ridiculous that we voluntarily give up our main advantage against other teams.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You know, I was gonna wait till after the game to make this rant. I was hoping for a win, so I didn't have to make this rant, but that ain't happening tonight.

The kinds of games where bad goaltending hurts you are not the blowout losses, they're these close games, especially where the goalie allows a bad goal in the 3rd period of a tie game. I don't wanna hear ''Well we only scored 2 goals'' since Jones has won quite a few games while the team only scored 2 goals. At least don't give up on the play and throw yourself WAY out of position to allow that third goal and the team gets a frickin point tonight and at least stays tied in points with equal games played with Calgary. Maybe you even get a win in OT or the shootout.

But I'm tired of reading any excuses for an .899% goalie on a team that's second in their division (should be first in the division and conference) and plays on one of the best teams in the NHL.

I've had it up to HERE! And I'm pointing up the moon when I say that.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
Good thing we sat Donskoi and kept that gifted offensive player Haley in the lineup. Not like we needed anymore goals or anything.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
So glad we extended coach Mcpoint shots. Maybe we can bring Mike Brown back so he can take Labanc out of the lineup too. Grit and character boys

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They might change their mind if they lose 5-0 to Vegas on Monday.
The sad part is that Fleury is very capable of outplaying Jones (he did it last year) in a playoff series and that being the difference, while I don't see a team like Minnesota or Arizona or Dallas being a threat in the first round, even with a mediocre Jones.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I wouldn't put this game on Jones, he made some good saves. Overall, we just didn't play very well.
Meh

There's somebody saying this every game that he gives up a stinker and the team loses by one (non-empty net) goal.

Make a f***ing save! Don't throw yourself out to Santa Cruz for an easy wraparound! It's 2019 and an .899% save percentage for a starting goaltender is not acceptable.

treefiddy

Errr'day Trollin'
May 8, 2013
San Jose
You know, I was gonna wait till after the game to make this rant. I was hoping for a win, so I didn't have to make this rant, but that ain't happening tonight.

The kinds of games where bad goaltending hurts you are not the blowout losses, they're these close games, especially where the goalie allows a bad goal in the 3rd period of a tie game. I don't wanna hear ''Well we only scored 2 goals'' since Jones has won quite a few games while the team only scored 2 goals. At least don't give up on the play and throw yourself WAY out of position to allow that third goal and the team gets a frickin point tonight and at least stays tied in points with equal games played with Calgary. Maybe you even get a win in OT or the shootout.

But I'm tired of reading any excuses for an .899% goalie on a team that's second in their division (should be first in the division and conference) and plays on one of the best teams in the NHL.

I've had it up to HERE! And I'm pointing up the moon when I say that.

Lol.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Today was probably the toughest game left in Calgary's schedule. Winnipeg on 2nd of back to back. They have another game against the Sharks but the Sharks will be on tail end of back to back so they have the advantage. The Sharks really needed to take advantage of Calgary's loss today because the rest of their schedule is a joke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad