GDT: Sharks Vs. Predators 7:30PM PST

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I need a 1-0 shootout win for the Sharks for my fantasy team. Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?

:naughty:

(I have Rinne, and 0-0 entering the shootout counts as a shutout. Of course, the Sharks would get 2 points in my scenario, and Rinne would get the shutout. It's a win-win.)

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Hopefully we see a better effort tonight since the road opponent wasn't waiting 4 days in SJ for the Sharks while they travelled 3 times and played 2 games.

Stupid ass, inexcusable schedule making.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
It’s insane that Donskoi is scratched over Haley.
....And Goodrow and Karlsson.

Donskoi is scratched because he's underperforming and the coaching staff is fed up. They gave him a lot longer of a leash than someone like Radil got.

Pavelski and Couture need to start producing more, too.

Reactions: ISharkted

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
Hopefully we see a better effort tonight since the road opponent wasn't waiting 4 days in SJ for the Sharks while they travelled 3 times and played 2 games.

Stupid ass, inexcusable schedule making.
The schedule certainly sucks for West coast teams, but that's no excuse for the effort they put forth at home, in a razor close race, vs a non playoff team.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
The schedule certainly sucks for West coast teams, but that's no excuse for the effort they put forth at home, in a razor close race, vs a non playoff team.
They looked dead after the 1st. No legs whatsoever. The 5 pp's Florida was given before the 2nd was even over also didn't help.

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
....And Goodrow and Karlsson.

Donskoi is scratched because he's underperforming and the coaching staff is fed up. They gave him a lot longer of a leash than someone like Radil got.

Pavelski and Couture need to start producing more, too.
If let's say, Radil, was in over him on the 4th line I don't think you'd see the same outrage. It's that we have a 4th line that really struggles to create scoring chances, and a guy who literally brings nothing to the ice besides being an enforcer, is in over a player with clearly more skill in every facet of the game.

Granted Donskoi has been struggling. But he should be given time on the 4th line to get it together. It did wonders for him and the 4th line last time he was demoted to the 4th. 27-23-68 is actually a pretty decent 4th line.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
If let's say, Radil, was in over him on the 4th line I don't think you'd see the same outrage. It's that we have a 4th line that really struggles to create scoring chances, and a guy who literally brings nothing to the ice besides being an enforcer, is in over a player with clearly more skill in every facet of the game.

Granted Donskoi has been struggling. But he should be given time on the 4th line to get it together. It did wonders for him and the 4th line last time he was demoted to the 4th. 27-23-68 is actually a pretty decent 4th line.
I agree, but right or wrong the coaching staff is sending a message. Hopefully it lights a fire under his butt.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
The Sharks are fully healthy at forward and Haley is still in the lineup. If the Sharks have an injury we're gonna see Haley as a regular in the playoffs because Deboer likes him better than Radil and Gambrell. So much for Haley's only gonna play against physical teams and be the 13th forward. We really could see him in the playoff lineup.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Both Winnipeg and San Jose need to do each other some favors tonight.

SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Kane, Meier, Hertl and Labanc.

Arvidsson and Josi.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
The Sharks are fully healthy at forward and Haley is still in the lineup. If the Sharks have an injury we're gonna see Haley as a regular in the playoffs because Deboer likes him better than Radil and Gambrell. So much for Haley's only gonna play against physical teams and be the 13th forward. We really could see him in the playoff lineup.

Just like how Haley got in all those playoff games in 2016-2017 under DeBoer?

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I like Gambrell, but he hasn't done anything when given the chance to warrant more playing time.

Radil should get some games, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->