GDT: Sharks vs Penguins 7pm Thornton's actual 1000th game in teal no Vlasic

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
I damn near might call him an elite superstar #1C at this point. It’ll depend on how he finishes this season and plays in the playoffs.
His finish seems to be improving to the point that you can move him to legit 1c. Elite and Superstar are going to need more "gaudy offensive numbers"

Reactions: Sandisfan

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
His finish seems to be improving to the point that you can move him to legit 1c. Elite and Superstar are going to need more "gaudy offensive numbers"

To me, you’re not a #1C if you’re not elite. Maybe “superstar” isn’t the right word.

At this point, he’s edging his way into Kopitar, Toews, Bergeron territory IMO. But I’m very biased.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Hertl, Kane, and Jones were on tonight. Not sure if EK65 is hurt, but Burns continues to look to be the superior player.

So many blown calls on the Pens. The first Sharks PP should have gone 5 v 3 and Letang tackled Kane at 1:10 in the 3rd.

Great game by the Sharks. Suck it Crosby.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Hertl, Kane, and Jones were on tonight. Not sure if EK65 is hurt, but Burns continues to look to be the superior player.

So many blown calls on the Pens. The first Sharks PP should have gone 5 v 3 and Letang tackled Kane at 1:10 in the 3rd.

Great game by the Sharks. Suck it Crosby.
the pens superstars looked downright regular tonight

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Thornton with as many goals as Marleau and more points while making over 1 mill less. He also has zero good knees and skates 2 mph. For shame, Patty.

Kucherov with 0 points and -4. Malkin with 0 points and -3 while getting owned repeatedly. All this without Vlasic. Keep it up Sharks.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Thornton with as many goals as Marleau and more points while making over 1 mill less. He also has zero good knees and skates 2 mph. For shame, Patty.

Kucherov with 0 points and -4. Malkin with 0 points and -3 while getting owned repeatedly. All this without Vlasic. Keep it up Sharks.

Blasphemy...

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I think they need to switch a couple things up since that Radil-Couture-Meier line hasn't been working the past five games and the Sorensen-Thornton-Pavelski line needs to be changed up goals from Thornton notwithstanding. Maybe swap Radil and Pavelski and see if something picks up there?

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands

Found the catalyst.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
I think they need to switch a couple things up since that Radil-Couture-Meier line hasn't been working the past five games and the Sorensen-Thornton-Pavelski line needs to be changed up goals from Thornton notwithstanding. Maybe swap Radil and Pavelski and see if something picks up there?
They just need to split the Joe's, I don't think it matters how

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad