Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
SHARKS WIN!

giphy.gif

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
We've been able to dominate Nashville, TB, and Pittsburgh now. Not too worried about the other divisions in the league. Toughest matchup we have will probably be getting out of the Pacific. Vegas matches up well against us and Calgary is having a resurgent season. My hope would be for us to take 1st in the division and have Calgary-Vegas beat each other up.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Yeah, if we give up 3+ goals the game Vlasic comes back, I do not care if its just a magical coincidence, he will be the scapegoat moving forward lol

Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I don't wear many hats so the only Sharks hat I have is a really nice one that was given to me as a gift. I'm terrified to wear it to games.

The only time I wore a hat to a game that had a hat trick in it was the 2005 CHL Top Prospects game.

Considering I had gotten the hat autographed by like half the team the night before, I didn't throw it, even though it was my favorite player that scored the hatty. :laugh:

And then it turned out that all but 1 of the autographs on said hat ended up belonging to guys who amounted to nothing. Including the player I was particularly keen on getting. Also it didn't include Devin Setoguchi because he was at a different table and by the time I got out of line from the group I was at, the session was over. :laugh:

and just to make sure that this is relevant to tonight: This was the game for the Sidney Crosby draft. Crosby himself no-showed the event with a phantom "injury" that was totally fine immediately afterward when the QMJHL resumed a couple days later. He couldn't even be bothered to show up for the fanfest parts of the event or the skills competition. Nope, he just stayed home. And got savaged by the fans when his name was announced in relation to the guy who was picked to take his spot on the roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad