GDT: Sharks vs Penguins 7pm Thornton's actual 1000th game in teal no Vlasic

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
I could watch Hertl put Malkin on his ass all day long. Malkin is a big dude too...and that little inside out move on Johnson...mmmmm :naughty:
That move on Johnson, I played hockey for many years, the shift from one edge to the other; otherworldly. I would’ve been creamed by Johnson, just as he thought he was going to cream Hertl. Instead, he’s looking over his shoulder at the puck in the net.
A thing of beauty.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
That move on Johnson, I played hockey for many years, the shift from one edge to the other; otherworldly. I would’ve been creamed by Johnson, just as he thought he was going to cream Hertl. Instead, he’s looking over his shoulder at the puck in the net.
A thing of beauty.

And how fluidly he got the shot off!

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
A thing of beauty.
No doubt. That's a move you get away with in pickup or practice. The fact he did it to an NHL D-man is pretty crazy. Man he is turning into a pretty awesome player. Actually he looked like his hero on that whole play. That was vintage Jagr.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
No doubt. That's a move you get away with in pickup or practice. The fact he did it to an NHL D-man is pretty crazy. Man he is turning into a pretty awesome player. Actually he looked like his hero on that whole play. That was vintage Jagr.

Well to be fair johnson pretty much shouldn't be an nhl defensemen. But that still doesn't really change much for how sick the goal was. Because the best part was the butt check that gave him all day and a free lane to the front of the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad