GDT: Sharks vs Ottawa 7pm HNIC Thornton 1000th -1 game in teal, no Vlasic, Braun GTD

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I just researched Brent Burns Brampton Battalion and this is what I found:

Would I be crazy to say that his hair looked more ridiculous than it does now?

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
I know this is cynical of me but Burns's ceremony feels like it is for Karlson's benefit. Never seen a 1000 game ceremony like this.

I remember they did something for Thornton. Not sure if it was a thousand, but they got him a mammoth tusk or some shit lol, so it’s not totally unheard of for them to do these things.

SharksFan17

Apr 17, 2017
Wilson said it was Antalope but I'm a little confused how that was a "gift". Did they capture the animal?
They said it over the PA so couldn't really hear clearly on TV but sounded like it came from some nature reserve or rescue center.

SharksFan17

Apr 17, 2017
I remember they did something for Thornton. Not sure if it was a thousand, but they got him a mammoth tusk or some **** lol, so it’s not totally unheard of for them to do these things.
Yeah I remember Marleau got some type of painting or something but it was like 3-5min max.

Edit: Now I remember it was Vincent Damphousse's 1000th where they gave him a painting and a couple handshakes. That was a long time ago, so maybe this is the new ceremony format.

Last edited:

spintops

Sep 13, 2013
Winning streak + giving up the least amount of goals all year = time to mix all the d pairs? I will never understand man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad