GDT: Sharks vs Ottawa 7pm HNIC Thornton 1000th -1 game in teal, no Vlasic, Braun GTD

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
I'd like to believe that it's not PDB thoughts on Heed vs Ryan, but rather DW's marketing of Heed.

When Vlasic comes back, he better have his shit squared away. He has $7M excellent reasons this season to have it together. If not, I'd trade Vlasic now and not wait to the off-season. Karlsson is a much bigger Shark to land than Vlasic. And without that $7M/yr, Karlsson is much more affordable.

It's obvious he has a problem with Karlsson, but not EK65 himself. It's probably pride of not being a defacto 3rd line pairing with Braun because of Karlsson and Burns' lines.

Last edited:
Reactions: WSS11

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
I'd like to believe that it's not PDB thoughts on Heed vs Ryan, but rather DW's marketing of Heed.

When Vlasic comes back, he better have his **** squared away. He has $7M excellent reasons this season to have it together. If not, I'd trade Vlasic now and not wait to the off-season. Karlsson is a much bigger Shark to land than Vlasic. And without that $7M/yr, Karlsson is much more affordable.

It's obvious he has a problem with Karlsson, but not EK65 himself. It's probably pride of not being a defacto 3rd line pairing with Braun because of Karlsson and Burns' lines.

MEV had problems when he was on the de facto 1st pair with EK 65, so I am not sure that is it. Not sure that diminishing his ice time has deepened the funk and resulted in worse play.

At this point you have to hope he plays through his funk, or maybe just leave him out to push him over the edge to waive and try to trade him before the TDL.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
I have to say I'm surprised Braun's coming back before Vlasic.
It really didn't look that serious when Vlasic fell down. Interesting...

It’s all a cover. Pickle sales are declining so the family called him back to help right the ship. It’d why he sucks on the ice, the stress of performing while also trying to keep his family’s empire afloat

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
I have to say I'm surprised Braun's coming back before Vlasic.
It really didn't look that serious when Vlasic fell down. Interesting...

Braun said after he got injured that it was just a tweak and he would be back soon but he was on IR so he couldn't be activated until yesterday.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
It’s all a cover. Pickle sales are declining so the family called him back to help right the ship. It’d why he sucks on the ice, the stress of performing while also trying to keep his family’s empire afloat

brawny_zpsb34e773d-jpg.160927
brawny_zpsb34e773d-jpg.160927

Towel market is more stable than the cucumber market, so Braun is back at practice after helping with HIS OWN family business.

Reactions: Sandisfan

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose

Well, in fitting with Pickles play this season, Vlasic pickles suck. Claussen pickles are far better which should be spelled with a "K" and not a "C". And of course, two S's are better than one. ;)

SharksFan17

Apr 17, 2017
Well he's not even the best pickle on the team. Burns and Karlson are definitely the "Bread and Butter" of the sharks D now.

5-1 Sharks

Looking for some folks to get off their streaks of ineptitude in goal scoring. Timo and Labanc with some goals tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad