GDT: Sharks vs Ottawa 7pm HNIC Thornton 1000th -1 game in teal, no Vlasic, Braun GTD

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
10-6 Sharks

Thornton (4), E.Karlsson (3), M.Karlsson (2), Meier
Balcers (3), DeMelo (3)

I'm gonna miss the game, so I expect everything to happen.

Also this weekend's HNIC/Rogers Hometown Hockey segments are from my home. So of course we're going to be showcasing the usual highlights: a former NHLer of no real note who hasn't played in the league in nearly 30 years and Larry Walker, who a) doesn't play hockey, and b) is from near here but not the same city.

Last edited:

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Hertl, Kane, Thornton and Donskoi.

Demelo and Balcers.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
10-6 Sharks

Thornton (4), E.Karlsson (3), M.Karlsson (2), Meier
Balcers (3), DeMelo (3)

I'm gonna miss the game, so I expect everything to happen.

Also this weekend's HNIC/Rogers Hometown Hockey segments are from my home. So of course we're going to be showcasing the usual highlights: a former NHLer of no real note who hasn't played in the league in nearly 30 years and Larry Walker, who a) doesn't play hockey, and b) is from near here but not the same city.

You know what they say, in life, the best things are the ones that go unheralded. Langley, BC will always be remembered as the place that produced my second-favorite mod of all-time!!

(The first place of course, is san luis obispo duhh.)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
You know what they say, in life, the best things are the ones that go unheralded. Langley, BC will always be remembered as the place that produced my second-favorite mod of all-time!!

(The first place of course, is san luis obispo duhh.)

The sad thing is that might actually get me in the running for the most famous Langley native internationally. It'd be between me and Brett Lawrie, so clearly the bar isn't set very high. :laugh:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Go Sharks. Ever since that dumpster fire in Ottawa, the Sharks have greatly improved and I think tonight will be a good night.

Sharks 5 (Pavelski, Burns, EK65, Hertl x2)
Senators 2 (Tierney, Duchane)

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Rusanowsky mentioned Tierney, DeMelo, and even Balcers in the pregame video. Boedker completely snubbed lol, but now I expect him to score.

Reactions: Sandisfan

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
I remember when I was sad that DW traded Seto like a day after re-signing him lol

Obviously DW was just adding to his list of franchise-changing trades like nbd

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
It’s weird to think that Thornton, Pavelski, and Couture are captains but Burns is not.

To me, Burns feels like the leader of this team.

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
I thought they rotate the As around?

I assumed Jumbo, Couture, Burns and Vlasic all got the As occasionally

Reactions: Sandisfan

SharksFan17

Apr 17, 2017
I know this is cynical of me but Burns's ceremony feels like it is for Karlson's benefit. Never seen a 1000 game ceremony like this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad