GDT: Sharks vs Giants: Sunday Night Football

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Glad I'm not watching this game, can someone please tell me what is happening? Is the loss the Martin and Couture really hurting us that much?

yes because it puts dillon beside burns which is a disaster of 14-15 proportions.

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
I'm more upset about missing out on my 3-1 Snog...

One day I will get one...

Sharks can you actually tell us what the go with Donskoi and Martin is, and perhaps tell us when they are due back rather than this day-to-day rubbish.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
yes because it puts dillon beside burns which is a disaster of 14-15 proportions.

I really don't get that pairing either. I would rather try:

Vlasic-Burns
Dillon-Braun

I don't trust Dillon enough for a top-4. Let alone paired with a D-man like Burns who will be pinching a lot and will need to be covered. Pairing him with Braun may not generate any offense in that pairing but atleast we should be better defensively.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
SNOG announcement

No SNOG. Similarly to last game, it was pretty much settled with the 4th goal.

SNOGLossFail.jpg

Game|SNOG winner|Result
Oct. 7 at LA| CanadienShark | Sharks 5-1
Oct. 10 vs ANH| crzymexicanbeer | Sharks 2-0
Oct. 13 at WAS| none | Sharks 5-0
Oct. 16 at NJ| Painful Quandary, TheJuxtaposer | Sharks 2-1 SO
Oct. 17 at NYI| none | Islanders 6-3
Oct. 19 at NYR| none | Rangers 4-0

2015-16 Standings
---------------------
T-1) CanadienShark, crzymexicanbeer, Painful Quandary, TheJuxtaposer (1)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Meh.

Go back home and rest up, get ready for LAK and lay them down for another beating.

Maybe get some bodies back too. May as well have had 2013-2015 Hannan in there.:laugh:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If Sharks backup would have the drive to get a shutout, Sharks would be 4-1 on this road trip.

That's not really true. Stalock wasn't good on Saturday, Jones probably still gives up 3 of those goals though.

Jones was good tonight and gave up 4. Only bad goal on Jones was that one in the last few minutes.

That was your typical ''f*** it man! Nobody else cares and they wanna hang me out to dry? I don't care either'' goal against.

He was otherwise good tonight. Too many odd man situations.

Painful Quandary

Mar 22, 2015
California
I really don't get that pairing either. I would rather try:

Vlasic-Burns
Dillon-Braun

I don't trust Dillon enough for a top-4. Let alone paired with a D-man like Burns who will be pinching a lot and will need to be covered. Pairing him with Braun may not generate any offense in that pairing but atleast we should be better defensively.

I have to agree there. The definition of insanity is trying the same thing and expecting different results after all.

Can't do any worse, right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad