GDT: Sharks Vs Flames 24/3/14, 6PM.

Leidi J

Jan 28, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
Yeah they do :laugh: the Flames thrashed them. Some of you need to quit crying about every loss. You'd think the Sharks were the Oilers.

It's not about the loss. That happens. Whatever I'm already over it.

It's the play and decision making that is an ongoing thing over multiple games that I would like to complain about... if that's ok with you? :shakehead

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
I'm tired.of people acting like LA is a bad matchup and an automatic loss. These teams are as even as it gets. Could make a great series and a great rivalry.

SJ has 1 win against LA in 4 games. It was in a shootout against their back up. How can anyone say we have a chance.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
I'm tired.of people acting like LA is a bad matchup and an automatic loss. These teams are as even as it gets. Could make a great series and a great rivalry.

LA is a bad matchup. There's no good outcome from playing them. We either lose, or we barely win in a grueling 7 game series and are too beat up to put up much of a fight for the next round.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Yeah they do :laugh: the Flames thrashed them. Some of you need to quit crying about every loss. You'd think the Sharks were the Oilers.

This Sharks team only scoring one goal against that Flames team is an abject failure, and IMO is a comparable embarrassment (or should be) to Edmonton allowing 8 goals by anybody

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Okay just quickly looked through Anaheim's games against bottom feeders. They lost once to Carolina, once to Florida, and once to Calgary. That's it. They usually blow out the bad teams so yeah not looking good...

sjshrky27

Jan 15, 2007
CA
Once again the Sharks are coasting into (or stumbling...) into the playoffs...

1st round exit here we come!

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
SJ has 1 win against LA in 4 games. It was in a shootout against their back up. How can anyone say we have a chance.

Yes, because the other games have been 1-sided affairs....

These teams were seperated by 1 goal last year and the Sharks actually have forward depth this year.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
It's not about the loss. That happens. Whatever I'm already over it.

It's the play and decision making that is an ongoing thing over multiple games that I would like to complain about... if that's ok with you? :shakehead

Hey go ahead. Its frustrating that they loss when they could have won. Looks like Pavelski will be back centering the third line so we'll see if they can get any traction. We'll see.

Leidi J

Jan 28, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
What decisions you talking about?

Coaching decisions. Lineup decisions.

From the big things like continuing to destroy our depth by keeping Pavs up on Jumbo's wing when he hasn't scored in 6-7 games and deluding themselves into thinking (as much as he's improved) that Sheppard is anything close to a 3C on a playoff team. To small things like using Sheppard in the shootout tonight. Yes, reward guys for having a good game... but not when we need the points like we do.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Yes, because the other games have been 1-sided affairs....

These teams were seperated by 1 goal last year and the Sharks actually have forward depth this year.

All that depth on forward combined put up 1 goal on Karri friggin Ramo and Calgarys D tonight. LA and Quick are eons better than Calgary and Ramo.

Sharksfan83

Jul 27, 2010
Some of the reactions are priceless on here. Like there's people who will reply twice in 5 minutes at their disgust. - Ok they lost,.. In a shootout..

It's not like they were hammered terribly. Yes, the race to the pacific title is close and you need every point you can take, but they're not going to go 9-0-0 until the end of the year.

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Yeah... The Ducks were thrashed by the Flames...

But out of interest do they have series losses to Buffalo, and Nashville, and then two losses to Calgary, a loss to edmonton, caps, florida, Islanders, and Winnepeg?

We have performed against the top teams generally, but we play to the level of our opposition, when we should be putting pucks in net against them.

YoungSinatra

Fade Away
May 25, 2011
San Jose, California
Coaching decisions. Lineup decisions.

From the big things like continuing to destroy our depth by keeping Pavs up on Jumbo's wing when he hasn't scored in 6-7 games and deluding themselves into thinking (as much as he's improved) that Sheppard is anything close to a 3C on a playoff team. To small things like using Sheppard in the shootout tonight. Yes, reward guys for having a good game... but not when we need the points like we do.
Yeah, missing Hertl is hurting that depth to get Pavs back to the third line I hear that. Who's a better choice in the shootout? I'm perfectly fine with Shep in the shootout.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad