GDT: Sharks vs Dogs 5PM

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Karl is HEATED. Can't blame him, either. That should've at least been an offsetting embellishment
It wasn't embellished, it was holding the stick though, he clearly grabbed it with his legs on purpose but that's always going to be called a trip

NWSharkie

Nov 4, 2018
PNW
It wasn't embellished, it was holding the stick though, he clearly grabbed it with his legs on purpose but that's always going to be called a trip
I agree that it'll be called a trip more often than not, but if you lock your ankles together and drop to the ice, that looks an awful lot like a dive to me. Especially if you're using your skate to try and protect the puck from the stick that "tripped" you.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
God it’s scares me so much every time Hertl is even breathed on, and he keeps falling down on every contact it seems. Almost like he’s purposely trying not to get his legs/skates stuck and tweaking them again by just letting himself fall as opposed to trying to brace himself.

Reactions: Sandisfan

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
God it’s scares me so much every time Hertl is even breathed on, and he keeps falling down on every contact it seems. Almost like he’s purposely trying not to get his legs/skates stuck and tweaking them again by just letting himself fall as opposed to trying to brace himself.
The jumbo special

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad