May 10, 2011
timo time_zpsysc4hma2 (1).jpg

Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Don't diss Daddy.

:laugh: I don't mean it in a "he sucks and shouldn't be there" way. It's more like he just sort of vanishes from any kind of public mention or consciousness and I assume that he just must've been unable to find a gig somewhere. I think it has more to do with where he's ended up playing the last while in Florida and Arizona that don't garner any sort of attention.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
:laugh: I don't mean it in a "he sucks and shouldn't be there" way. It's more like he just sort of vanishes from any kind of public mention or consciousness and I assume that he just must've been unable to find a gig somewhere. I think it has more to do with where he's ended up playing the last while in Florida and Arizona that don't garner any sort of attention.

I just wanted to say his nickname. :naughty:

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
Hertl needs to sit until he's 100%. Can't have him banged up and leaving every game like he's Matt Breida.
Yeah, this is gonna be EK from last year all over again and I as much as I hate to say it, I personally care way more about Hertl’s health going into playoffs than any other player except maybe Couture.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad