Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
SNOG announcement

The SNOGless streak is over.

SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Marleau, Meier, Melker and Hertl.

Larsson and Demers.

Congrats on your second SNOG of the season, @bluefunnel! Couldn't seem to track down your solo SNOG graphic, so I had to generate a new one.

SNOG 2019-11-30 bluefunnel.jpg

#Date / Opponent
SNOG Winner(s)
Result
1Oct. 2 at Golden KnightsnoneVGK 4-1
2Oct. 4 vs Golden KnightsnoneVGK 5-1
3Oct. 5 at Ducksthemelkman, LeeIFBBDucks 3-1
4Oct. 8 at PredatorsseroesPredators 5-2
5Oct. 10 at BlackhawksthemelkmanSharks 5-4
6Oct. 13 vs FlamesThePlanetSharks 3-1
7Oct. 16 vs Hurricanesgaucholoco3Sharks 5-2
8Oct. 19 vs SabresseroesSabres 4-3
9Oct. 22 at SabresnoneSabres 4-3 OT
10Oct. 24 at Canadiensgaucholoco3Sharks 4-2
11Oct. 25 at Maple LeafsMegalodonOnIceMaple Leafs 4-1
12Oct. 27 at SenatorsnoneSenators 5-2
13Oct. 29 at BruinsSolmorsBruins 5-1
14Nov. 1 vs JetsnoneJets 3-2
15Nov. 2 vs CanucksnoneCanucks 3-2
16Nov. 5 vs Blackhawksbluefunnel, FeedingFrenzySharks 4-2
17Nov. 7 vs WildnoneSharks 6-5
18Nov. 9 vs PredatorsnoneSharks 2-1 SO
19Nov. 12 vs OilersnoneSharks 6-3
20Nov. 14 at DucksseroesSharks 5-3
21Nov. 16 vs Red WingsnoneSharks 4-3 SO
22Nov. 19 vs OilersLA SharkOilers 5-2
23Nov. 21 at Golden Knightsmatt trickSharks 2-1 OT
24Nov. 23 vs IslandersnoneSharks 2-1 OT
25Nov. 25 at KingsnoneSharks 4-3 OT
26Nov. 27 vs JetsnoneJets 5-1
27Nov. 29 vs KingsnoneSharks 4-1
28Nov. 30 at CoyotesbluefunnelSharks 4-2
[THEAD] [/THEAD]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Rank
2019-20 SNOG standings
# of SNOGs
1.seroes3
T-2.bluefunnel, gaucholoco3, themelkman2
T-5.FeedingFrenzy, LA, Shark, LeeIFBB, matt trick, MegalodonOnIce, Solmors, ThePlanet1
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
i thought the Coyotes got away with a lot of soft picks, but at the same time, no Sharks really tried to muscle through them and demonstrate the interference.

Marleau played really well, basically dominated his matchup with Ekman-Larsson. Also glad to see jumbo and Labanc back together. i like that combo

Reactions: Gunnin54

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Meier on radio postgame interview:

- huge road win, the start was obviously not what we wanted, we didn't get frustrated or anything, I thought after 5 minutes we started to play, and then came back, I thought our 2nd period was excellent, the 3rd period we took a few penalties we probably shouldn't have taken, but the PK was there for us and helped us win the game, overall I thought it was a great road effort
- [on his goal] we had 2 faceoffs before that where we tried to earn a play and it didn't work out, but then we just kept it simple, drove to the net, Vlasic got the puck there, get a tip on it and it ends up in the back of the net, ends up being the game winner
- [on Jones] he played huge, kept us in the game, made some key saves on breakaways, huge part of that win was definitely his performance

Gambrell on TV postgame interview:

- [on November] it was awesome, I think our game's really turned around, we've been playing real well the past few weeks here
- [on his goal] we got on the forecheck, we got the puck down low, I felt like I had a bit of room so I just tried to get the puck on net and fortunately it went in
- [on getting back in the lineup] it's a process, it's a long process, something like that happens you gotta rebound the best you can, I just tried to work for the guys, help out, help us get a win

Reactions: slocal

Gunnin54

Nov 7, 2012
i thought the Coyotes got away with a lot of soft picks, but at the same time, no Sharks really tried to muscle through them and demonstrate the interference.

Marleau played really well, basically dominated his matchup with Ekman-Larsson. Also glad to see jumbo and Labanc back together. i like that combo
I figured when he played in TO the system never worked for him, and when he eventually would come back to SJ he’s meld right in. Glad to see Patty doin well.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
I think she is comfortable with Hedi than Baker. Hedi is actually tossing to her too which is nice.

he does say “I agree” a lot though.
I mean he should, they both played at a high level. They are basically doing the same thing on air it's kind of stupid

Gunnin54

Nov 7, 2012
I think she is comfortable with Hedi than Baker. Hedi is actually tossing to her too which is nice.

he does say “I agree” a lot though.
Hedi is my favorite he’s not afraid to call out the bad plays or players during a game

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
With all the struggles the Sharks have had this season, as a team and from an individual player standpoint, EK65,Thornton,Meier,Burns,Jones, and the horrible PP. The Hertl injury. Then look at what McDavid and Draisaitl have done this season, playing as good as they possibly can play and putting up crazy numbers and yet if the Canucks hold onto this 3 goal lead the Sharks will just be 4 points back of the Oilers with the same amount of games being played.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad