GDT: Sharks vs Coyotes 7:30pm still playing games I see.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
That little pass to himself, around the defender, with one hand, while back skating, is exactly why I’m comfortable penciling Barabanov into the top 6 next year.

No comparison between his skill and guys like Melker and Sorenson

68 Z-28

Jul 10, 2007
Under the Tank
It's been a long time since I've posted around here.. but I just sat down to start the game and WHY IN THE $%#@ is it 2021 and I'm still getting POTATO quality broadcast? The game is recording on a non standard channel because of baseball... surely... there's an HD channel they could throw it on.

I don't even want to watch this crap.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
"As you know, Scott" (as a guy who played WHL hockey and thus barely actually went to high school, never mind college)

Means nothing, Hannan's seems like a smart man who has gathered a wealth of knowledge and wisdom through the years. Compare this to George Parros who scored in the 84th percentile in his SATs (this was discussed on the main boards today, that's why I know this), got a degree from Harvard, but is not a smart man.

Reactions: shorkie88

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
I didn't see who got too cute with the pass to Meier, but they need to cut that out - cute works with the Hertl line, but Meier just plain can't handle those.

CupfortheSharks

Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
San Jose
It's been a long time since I've posted around here.. but I just sat down to start the game and WHY IN THE $%#@ is it 2021 and I'm still getting POTATO quality broadcast? The game is recording on a non standard channel because of baseball... surely... there's an HD channel they could throw it on.

I don't even want to watch this crap.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Means nothing, Hannan's seems like a smart man who has gathered a wealth of knowledge and wisdom through the years. Compare this to George Parros who scored in the 84th percentile in his SATs (this was discussed on the main boards today, that's why I know this), got a degree from Harvard, but is not a smart man.

I'm not talking about intelligence. I'm talking about Randy saying "as you know, Scott" when talking about NHL players going to college and not completing their degrees. Scott Hannan didn't go to college, his frame of reference isn't going to be the same because his educational experience is not remotely the same as collegiate NHLers. It'd be like talking with him about playing against men from a young age like the best European prospects do but is absolutely not the norm for North American players.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I'm not talking about intelligence. I'm talking about Randy saying "as you know, Scott" when talking about NHL players going to college and not completing their degrees. Scott Hannan didn't go to college, his frame of reference isn't going to be the same because his educational experience is not remotely the same as collegiate NHLers. It'd be like talking with him about playing against men from a young age like the best European prospects do but is absolutely not the norm for North American players.

Ah yes, I know what you mean. I just wanted to say something about Parros.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad