GDT: Sharks vs Coyotes 7:30pm still playing games I see.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
It's pretty sad that I felt annoyed Marleau was back at 2C and then I realized I didn't have a suggestion of someone better to put there.
The worst part is that they'll probably play great tonight because for whatever reason this team plays better when they're absolutely demolished by injuries in the regular season.

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Cooch is hurt, if we were in the playoff hunt he’d surely be playing. Not sure about Donato and for that matter Sorensen. With our lack of depth I have no clue why they aren’t playing.

Sorensen has no future on this team and isn't really any better than the young guys. It certainly makes more sense to try out Gregor, Chekhovich, True, Chmelevski, and a bunch of other Barracuda forwards over the soon-to-be ex-Shark Sorensen.

Reactions: Sandisfan

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
Barabanov signed to 5 year 5M per

DW: "Alex is a true professional, who has put in the time and work in lower-level leagues. We believe he'll maintain his recent productivity as our team builds for the playoff run this year."

Reactions: ISharkted

tahoesharksfan

Old Fart
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
SNOG (just so drunksage has something to do tonight):

SJS 3/2
Barbanov/Hertl/Kane
A Couple of Dawgs

Hopefully we're going to see Koshy for the rest of the season now...

Reactions: Sandisfan

tealzamboni

Mar 3, 2007
Seems like this one is nationally televised again. So, Randy/Hedi might skip the pregaming.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad