GDT: Sharks visiting the Devils

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
How on God's green earth is that on gambrell when he's the only one looking at the puck?

I would have dropped it just outside the zone

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Not gonna lie, when I saw the wide open net and the puck didn't go in, my first thought was that the Devils just botched the attempt and shot it high.
Honestly, I'm not even sure he has the capacity to throw his stick up two months ago

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
"Tim Heed has the only goal in this contest!"

Careful, Randy. You keep sounding that surprised and I'm going to suspect that you're actually Pete in disguise.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I really hope we move Labanc for the max return we can get. Whether it is this TDL or coming off-season.

Would a package deal of Labanc and Soranson return a second round draft pick? No one talks about Soranson much anymore, but he's been useless this year. Maybe a good buy low candidate and this year was just an aberition.

*By the way, I'm terrible at trade scenerios so if this is the dumbest thing you've ever read, that's why.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Would a package deal of Labanc and Soranson return a second round draft pick? No one talks about Soranson much anymore, but he's been useless this year. Maybe a good buy low candidate and this year was just an aberition.

We do all the time. He has been the worst forward on the team for a big part of the season.

Also, Labanc + Sorensen definitely returns a 2nd round pick. Though probably better to do the trades separately. My hope is that if we take on Backes, we can send Sorensen that way. If not, just do Sorensen + lesser prospect (or 5/6 th round pick) for 7th round pick. He needs to be off the roster. The younger players are much better and going to be cheaper to boot.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007

*By the way, I'm terrible at trade scenerios so if this is the dumbest thing you've ever read, that's why.
Bancer is a 1st or we keep him. Ain't nobody on the cuda putting up 50 points anytime soon

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
Guys, I am just gonna come right out and say it: that last goal on Jones was because of bad defense.

Okay. This whole season we haven't been ignoring the things Jones does right, or the times the defense screws him over. He has been pretty bad, but is maybe starting to turn it around.

That goal tonight though, was not on Jones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad