GDT: Sharks visiting the Devils

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
One thing I read is that Nabby has tried to get Jones to be more aggressive around the crease. Seems to have helped. . so far.

He seems to be hugging the net a little more. I still remember the game winner he gave up against Washington and how far away from the net he was.

He just seems a little more comfortable than before. Yes it's the Devils, but I noticed it against the Wild as well.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Now that the Sharks are pretty much playing an extended preseason for the next 22 games, maybe the starts between Dell (Unless he's traded) and Jones will be more evened out. I would like to see Jones end the season on a high note.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
"astute positioning by heed"

Said for the first time since he sighned his contract

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Checking goody out because he got hit 5nminutes ago on an illegal check that also caught him in the head

GG nhl

Reactions: jakeytown

nabbyfan

Oct 4, 2007
Santa Clarita, CA
Open season on the Sharks heads continues.

But they missed a handpass in the playoffs last year so it’s all good.

Feel like if the concussion spotter is involved, there prob should’ve been a penalty on the hit considering he didn’t have the puck. I’m sure Parros is gonna jump right on this one!

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Ugh that play by Goodrow is part of why I want to trade him.

Butthurt about getting hit earlier, so he completely disregards playing hockey in the offensive zone, with a puck coming to net, to get in a stick fight with Carrick.

Next time wait until the whistle to do your jousting

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
One thing I read is that Nabby has tried to get Jones to be more aggressive around the crease. Seems to have helped. . so far.

You have to take into account his opponent. The Wild and the Devils are not exactly offensively-inclined teams. Both are bottom half teams in scoring and don't exactly have a lot of creative players and creative systems. They're not terribly dangerous offensive teams. They look a lot like us this year and the Sharks did well in both games not giving them much either. But it definitely helps to get him going to make it easier to hang on to him or deal him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad