GDT: Sharks @ Red Wings - "Street Fighter 2 Edition" -10/21 - 4:30 PM - CSN-CA, FS-D, KFOX

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Could just be getting some maintenance. I remember in the seasons prior, McLellan made the morning skate before the game optional.

I hope so. Kurz just tweeted this.

Kevin Kurz ‏@KKurzCSN 2m
Niemi starting and Thornton talks as if Hamilton is in for Burns #SJSharks

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Could just be getting some maintenance. I remember in the seasons prior, McLellan made the morning skate before the game optional.

I don't think it's maintenance - I thought something might've been wrong with him after the Calgary game though I didn't see anything specific happen.

Hopefully if it is an injury it's a very short term one.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
Burns left his pants in San Jose. He'll catch up with the team in Boston.

Kirby: Are you determined to scramble all my childhood memories? :laugh: :help:

Arrch

Apr 11, 2011
I don't think it's maintenance - I thought something might've been wrong with him after the Calgary game though I didn't see anything specific happen.

Hopefully if it is an injury it's a very short term one.

McLellan replaced him on After Hours and mentioned that he was getting his teeth worked on and that's why he missed the interview, so I'm wondering if it is related.

WantonAbandon

Oct 16, 2011
Nice GDT: Too bad Torres isn't playing. He would make the better Cody.

Snog 3-2

Hertl, Couture, Nieto

Datsyuk, Zetteberg.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
McLellan replaced him on After Hours and mentioned that he was getting his teeth worked on and that's why he missed the interview, so I'm wondering if it is related.

Ya, that's why I thought something was wrong (I didn't actually watch After Hours but saw that McLellan stepped in).

His last shift in the game was w/ a little under 4 min left so didn't think it was anything serious but McLellan just said he's out after taking (another) stick to the mouth.

Electric Thunder

Jul 19, 2011
Oklahoma
Wings fan coming in peace. This might be new all-time favorite GDT. Oustanding work! Here's to a well officiated contest between two excellent teams. :cheers:

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Yeah no Chewbacca tonight.

Jumbo with the two kids should be interesting...

SNOG 5-2 Sharks
Hertl, Hamilton, Marleau, Cooch, Pickles
Pavel, Hank

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
This is the best chance Thornton will have to get his four goal celebration. Wings fan here only hoping for no injuries (unless it's Cleary...).

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Can hamilton fill in for burns or is the plan to rely on pure thorntonian awesomeness to keep that line afloat and let the other lines do the damage?

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Can hamilton fill in for burns or is the plan to rely on pure thorntonian awesomeness to keep that line afloat and let the other lines do the damage?

Well according to 210 (who is the Worcester guy) Hamilton plays best when with equal or more talented players. Kind of T.J. Galiardi like.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00