Prospect Info: Sharks Prospect Info & Discussion Thread XX

CaptainShark

Sep 25, 2004
Fulda, Germany
I am thinking about getting ESPN+ to watch the rest of the NCAA-season (starting with tonight’s BU/BC game). Are those games available on demand or would I have to get up at night (which is a non-starter)?

LilLeeroy

Dec 14, 2013
I am thinking about getting ESPN+ to watch the rest of the NCAA-season (starting with tonight’s BU/BC game). Are those games available on demand or would I have to get up at night (which is a non-starter)?
Some of them are, looks like all of the Hockey East Tournament games are currently on demand. So I'd imagine every BC game for the rest of the season will be.

Wieters

Mar 2, 2024
Pretty sweet hype video from Will Smith himself. A bunch of allusions to Smith's place in the line of all-time BC greats who went on to have stellar NHL careers (Brian Leetch, Johnny Gaudreau, etc.). Clearly a guy who thinks about legacy.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
Pretty sweet hype video from Will Smith himself. A bunch of allusions to Smith's place in the line of all-time BC greats who went on to have stellar NHL careers (Brian Leetch, Johnny Gaudreau, etc.). Clearly a guy who thinks about legacy.
I love the vibes from Musty ever since he challenged Smith to a fight after the prospect game. If dude can back it up and become a first line power winger, the Nerd+meatstick contrast is going to be entertaining and hilarious between the two. I still think there's an outside shot that Musty surpasses Smith and becomes our Rantanen. Absolute ceiling but I'm wishing and hoping.

1000008368.png

cheechoo

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Tomas Hertl #48 ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗
Dec 13, 2018
suspended in gaffa
I love the vibes from Musty ever since he challenged Smith to a fight after the prospect game. If dude can back it up and become a first line power winger, the Nerd+meatstick contrast is going to be entertaining and hilarious between the two. I still think there's an outside shot that Musty surpasses Smith and becomes our Rantanen. Absolute ceiling but I'm wishing and hoping.

View attachment 840363

I just saw this the other day and considered sharing it here. I thought it was really cool. I don't follow either of them on Instagram, but I think I was perusing the Rangers board and saw a Perreault insta post where Smith was in the comments and then I went onto Smith's page and I saw that Musty comment and it made me super happy. I wonder if they're in contact throughout the season together. Love 'em.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California

View attachment 840363

100%. I have the same feeling about Musty. The kid has a real swagger that I love and think our team misses, honestly. I think the combo of him, Smith and Eklund is going to be so fun.

Reactions: Sandisfan

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
It strikes me that between Musty, Smith and Eklund, we have 3 top 6 (I hope) playmakers. We really need to draft a couple of pure snipers - it’s why I’m a little interested in Eiserman. I think he can be their Cheechoo/Dany Heatley.
I'm not sure that it's true that Musty is the same kind of player as Smith and Eklund. He seems like more of a natural goalscorer and Smith seems like more of a goalscorer than Eklund.

I really don't think Eiserman is worth the risk at picks 2-4. He has goalscoring and not much else at this point and the attitude is concerning. If we have the Pens pick and he is still available AND the top D are all gone, then maybe Eiserman vs. Iginla is a choice. I just have a bad feeling about Eiserman and I don't think we should be looking that far ahead to a pure scoring winger at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad