Prospect Info: Sharks Prospect Info & Discussion Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
So Gushchin is on a poor Niagara team, Wiesblatt is on a bad Prince Albert team, Gannon Laroque is on a terrible Victoria team. I hope they're all traded to better teams soon. Gushchin especially, He's 5th in the OHL in shots and would benefit from some stronger teammates.
Laroque still has this year and next in the WHL, so if he's traded it most likely won't be until next year. Ozzy and Guschin should really move teams though.

Reactions: Sandisfan

mogambomoroo

Oct 12, 2020
Eklund, Bordeleau, Robins, Coe, Guschin, Wiesblatt, Kniazev, Merkley, Gaudreau + maybe 2022 1st that's a lot of names not playing in NHL yet, that have potential! I love it!

I know I'm forgetting guys like Laroque, Kashnikov, Cardwell etc. But i dont know those guys that well yet

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
Really random but I love Gaudreau's mask. You don't see that style of mask in the NHL much, if at all, and I like it.

Harbessix

Jun 2, 2010
Halifax, NS
Somehow Guschin was left off of Russia’s training camp roster for the WJC…blows my mind. Another Russian being “punished” for choosing the North American route.

Looks like we’re probably down to Eklund and Bordeleau.

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
Somehow Guschin was left off of Russia’s training camp roster for the WJC…blows my mind. Another Russian being “punished” for choosing the North American route.

Looks like we’re probably down to Eklund and Bordeleau.
There's also still an outside chance Ozzy makes Canada. Either way though, it will be a fun tournament to watch for us, Eklund and Bordeleau should among the expected leading scorers for both their countries.

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Are OHL players normally that stationary on defense? On both of his goals, Coe is just kind of gliding, not skating, and hardly being pressured.

Reactions: tealzamboni
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad