Prospect Info: Sharks Prospect Info Discussion Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
When I see highlights of him lately, he looks more like the Chekhovich that dominated when he got plugged into the AHL at the ends of the 17/18 and 18/19 seasons.

I really hope he shows up to next year's training camp in this form. Maybe last year was an anomaly and maybe not, but he's shown he's capable of more.

He likely will be back much earlier than next season, as soon as Torpedo is out of the KHL playoffs (which is likely in mid-March).

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
He likely will be back much earlier than next season, as soon as Torpedo is out of the KHL playoffs (which is likely in mid-March).
I hope this is true. Would love to see him immediately translate this success to the NHL.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

But he was added to the roster for that Euro Hockey Tour, and could stay on for more of that. He's currently just on the roster for the upcoming event starting next week.

Edited this post because it's really hard to figure out when all the dates are. There's not a great news source for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
Yes, I expect he'll get a few games in April.

Maybe Dahlen, too, but we'll see. His signing deadline is coming up soon.
So, got a question about this. If they aren't brought back this season, does this season count against their years to become UFAs? My understanding that both are unsigned RFAs right now correct? Both must have been made qualifying offers already to retain their rights.

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
So, got a question about this. If they aren't brought back this season, does this season count against their years to become UFAs? My understanding that both are unsigned RFAs right now correct? Both must have been made qualifying offers already to retain their rights.

Chekhovich is signed, Dahlen and Sund are unsigned, but qualified, RFAs.

mogambomoroo

Oct 12, 2020

Another game, another point for Bordeleau. I like how he used his ass on this one.

This is honestly the only thing right now that makes me happy when I think about Sharks team/Prospect pool.
Oh I really hope he is like another Sebastian Aho being 2nd rounder playing like a 1st rounder.
Do you guys think we see him next year on Sharks roster?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
This is honestly the only thing right now that makes me happy when I think about Sharks team/Prospect pool.
Oh I really hope he is like another Sebastian Aho being 2nd rounder playing like a 1st rounder.
Do you guys think we see him next year on Sharks roster?
Doubt we see him next year. Also the Sharks have a pretty good (better than years past) prospect pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad