Prospect Info: Sharks Prospect Info/Discussion Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I love watching the WHL games I go to. I wish the sharks would draft more Calgary/Lethbridge/other alberta players though so I could see them

But then I'd only see them maybe once a year. :P

I'm perfectly happy with all the western conference draftees. Now if they'd just pick a Giant I'd be set.

Reactions: themelkman

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

I feel like people are just going to read the Doug Wilson quote and move on, but that article is worth it.

I replied in the call-up thread (though it goes better here), but this is a very good assessment of most of the Barracuda players and it's a great read for anyone who hasn't seen much of them this year.

I'd only disagree on Meloche and Gambrell, I'm very surprised one of the scouts thinks Meloche isn't even AHL quality.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
I’m not one for appeals to authority - much less if the authority is an anonymous “scout” - but I think this scout’s opinion is spot on, and I bet it’s shared around the hockey world.
A lot of NHL writers and scouts seem to think we are bottom 2 in the league in prospects. Normally I'm dubious of writers opinions on west coast stuff, but I feel like you can't argue with them on this. We don't seem to have any top 4 D, top 6 F coming out side of maybe Merkeley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad