Sharks News/Notes XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
What else is he going to say? "Yeah, we're not really trying to win the Cup next year. But you should totally buy overpriced tickets!!"

There is lot of options to say if intention is something else than contend. Like make the playoffs, get our team younger, refresh our team etc. I feel it would be stupid to say "Our goal is to win the cup next year" if it would be obvious the team wouldn't have good enough roster to contend.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
What else is he going to say? "Yeah, we're not really trying to win the Cup next year. But you should totally buy overpriced tickets!!"

He should have said that first, that would have been hilarious. Show a little personality, then go back to automated responses.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I'm glad that I was able to see his last season here in North America before he left. I'll always have the memory of him completely losing his **** behind the Everett Silvertips bench last season, getting tossed, and having to make the long walk across the ice because like the tank, the visitor's dressing room at the Langley Events Centre is accessible from a corner gate in the boards rather than behind the bench area.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I think if any of you guys ever make an avatar bet with a fan of another team the burns Thornton picture needs to be it haha. This kind of stuff is also why the sharks are unhatable.

Winky

Jun 17, 2008
Anyone have a really large version of the image file? I'm trying to zoom in to see if I can see Jumbo's ...

... surgery scars ;)

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Yeah, unfortunately not surprised. I think just about anything can be "a thing" nowadays ...

well i didnt mean a thing like a trend, but something you might actually want to do that we might actually glean useful information with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad