Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
bfAoNCR.jpg

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

It looks like we're doing the slow jersey reveal again.

It'd be strange to me if they're doing this if the jersey's going to look exactly the same as it did before, but who knows.

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011

It looks like we're doing the slow jersey reveal again.

It'd be strange to me if they're doing this if the jersey's going to look exactly the same as it did before, but who knows.

That teal looks a little lighter

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
They're minor changes, but the material looks closer to the Edge 1.0's that Reebok originally introduced, and the black portions of the crest is comprised of the same material instead of an actual patch. I'd like to know if Addidas will be selling the on-ice authentics at retail. I hope they don't follow Reebok with the Indo-Edge vs on-ice authentic selling model.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Might be the fabric that appears it's lighter, but I don't see it.

I wonder who's name is that? This is like the scrambled names contest that OSH sponsors at the tank.

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
Might be the fabric that appears it's lighter, but I don't see it.

I wonder who's name is that? This is like the scrambled names contest that OSH sponsors at the tank.

Its "Sharks" all the teams had their names or city

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
DW is having a Q and A session on Sharks facebook page atm. The voice is so low that I can't catch much but if I heard right DW said goal to next year is to win the cup when someone asked what is the goal next year.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
DW is having a Q and A session on Sharks facebook page atm. The voice is so low that I can't catch much but if I heard right DW said goal to next year is to win the cup when someone asked what is the goal next year.

Its good if you want to hear creepy camera guy breathing like he is dying.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area

What else is he going to say? "Yeah, we're not really trying to win the Cup next year. But you should totally buy overpriced tickets!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->