May 31, 2022
I keep thinking the thread title says Sharks are interested in Frodo
View attachment 660292
DW & DW Jr is no longer making the picks/personnel decisions
1677710352022.png

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
Save that money, Karlsson is making his return summer 2023
I don't think so. The time to do the deal was when Ottawa had Zaitsev and more picks to work out a trade. Reports were that a trade between Ott and San Jose weren't close. The Sharks were gifted a way out of that contract and didnt bite. Either they'll look smart or very stupid, shortly, IMO.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Yeah and the Sharks also acquired Pacioretty and traded Karlsson, Hertl, and Couture according to sources. Not everything is 100% accurate from sources. It could be that the Sharks called on Fabbro and have since moved on.
oh damn ricochet shot to pacioretty.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
No you are insinuating nashville would have interest in trading for labanc when nashville just traded away a cheaper version for a 2nd. If they wanted labanc or a player like him, they wouldve just kept nino and the extra capspace
That not what I’m insinuating. I’m saying that he’s not the negative value that the guy says he is. But no continue putting words in my mouth.

Reactions: themelkman

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
We couldn’t get an Eklund quality prospect for Timo fricking Meier and you want Eklund for Fabbro?

You’ll get a 2024 2nd and you’ll like it. :laugh:
No Nashville fan here is talking Eklund. Somebody else came up with that doozy.

Sounds like there is no deal to be had from the fanbases, however. Over to you Mike and Barry.

Reactions: Scoresberg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad