Post-Game Talk: Sharks felled by Canucks | 2-6 | Horvat (2), Pettersson, Mikheyev, Hughes, & Boeser

Wholl Win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Ok but why are you discounting the first 8 games? That’s part of my point. We need to own that start. It’s not acceptable.

I’m not discounting it.

You’re attacking a strawman by pretending that people are delighted to be at fake .500.

The season overall is disappointing so far but it’s trending in the right direction after an absolutely disastrous start.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
I'm sorry, but most of these players look like they've never stick handled a puck before. It's bouncing like a freaking ball out there. Just terrible to watch.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
The Churla hit would be a 20+ game suspension now, and really should have been 5-8 even by the standards of the time.

Brian Burke did Quinn and the Canucks a huge favour there.

brian burke giveth (churla hit)

brian burke taketh away (horton hit)

and in the interim, brian burke presided over a total embarrassment that tracked completely with the hothead culture he built (the idiotic moore mugging)

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Canucks will need Boeser to show up if they want any shot at digging themselves out of this hole and into the playoffs

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I’m not discounting it.

You’re attacking a strawman by pretending that people are delighted to be at fake .500.

The season overall is disappointing so far but it’s trending in the right direction after an absolutely disastrous start.
They went like ten games without a regulation win before the last two games

Is this a fake MS?

Clearly the first seven games wasn’t the true talent level of the team, but gassing up two recent RW’s and ignoring like the entirety of how bad the previous fifteen games have been is… odd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad