Post-Game Talk: Sharks felled by Canucks | 2-6 | Horvat (2), Pettersson, Mikheyev, Hughes, & Boeser

Wholl Win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Another awful team in 28th place coming to town to take on the 24th place Vancouver Canucks. Heres some lineups:

Kuzmenko Pettersson Peddersson
Garland Horvat Brock Boeser
Mikheyev Miller Pork Chop Express
Aman Joshua Lazar

Hughes Schenn
Stillman Myers
OEL Bear

Goalie

San Jose ShartsVancouver Canucks
Points28th24th
Goals For19th13th
Goals Against28th30th
Power Play %17th7th
Penalty Kill %1st32nd
Shots For Per Game24th21st
Shots Against Per Game12th24th
Faceoff Winning %14th18th

Reactions: Grantham and me2

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017
I'll LMFAO if they fail to get above fake .500 in this game. But would anyone be surprised? They put themselves in a position to make a move and then fall flat on their faces.

"The holiday week really set off our rhythm"
"The ice storm was a distraction"
"They have a good team over there"

Reactions: theguardianII

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I'll LMFAO if they fail to get above fake .500 in this game. But would anyone be surprised? They put themselves in a position to make a move and then fall flat on their faces.

"The holiday week really set off our rhythm"
"The ice storm was a distraction"
"They have a good team over there"
I think you hit on it the first time. “We were so hot but the break disrupted it.”

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Expecting some Turkey legs on both sides. Could be a high scoring game given how both teams played. If the Canucks can show anything resembling the effort they gave in Edmonton, they should take it.

Reactions: theguardianII

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017
Expecting some Turkey legs on both sides. Could be a high scoring game given how both teams played. If the Canucks can show anything resembling the effort they gave in Edmonton, they should take it.
Depends on if we get a goalie tomorrow, and/or Petey scoring 5+ points.

I need Petey to rack up some points because this guy in the Petterson vs Hischier thread is cracking me up, just gotta add to his misery.

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
I hate it when these fat cat companies get in early and buy up all the best spaces. That kind of land banking where they just sit on reserved undeveloped spots until there are only a few spaces left to post really makes it hard for first home buyers to post here anymore.

What point was I makeing? I don’t remember

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Okay about the game.

Once again the meaningless number .500 point percentage is rearing it ugly head. I am sure it will fool some posters into thinking this is some kind of accomplishment.

Canucks at home, well rested, sated and full (not hungry).
No serious injuries, a true phenomenon with this team.
Maybe just some sinus congestion to be dealt with ;)

Ahead in the standings and a divisional rival going into a rebuild, all things that point to a Canuck victory. Should be easy.

But these are ending up in OT.

SJ 6 Vcr 3

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
Okay about the game.

Once again the meaningless number .500 point percentage is rearing it ugly head. I am sure it will fool some posters into thinking this is some kind of accomplishment.

Canucks at home, well rested, sated and full (not hungry).
No serious injuries, a true phenomenon with this team.
Maybe just some sinus congestion to be dealt with ;)

Ahead in the standings and a divisional rival going into a rebuild, all things that point to a Canuck victory. Should be easy.

But these are ending up in OT.

SJ 6 Vcr 3
It IS an accomplishment! Then the .750. Then playoffs. Then the cup! You see they all happen in order!

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
Even with Bedard, the entire defense other than Hughes needs to be replaced.

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
It IS an accomplishment! Then the .750. Then playoffs. Then the cup! You see they all happen in order!
.500 win percentage should be the starting point every season, win one lose one, not trying to get to .500, then the playoffs.
That it is an accomplishment at all screams how bad this team is.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
After the last game in Edmonton, Delia earned another chance in goal tonight. And yeah, both teams will be playing on turkey legs.

Reactions: Zippgunn

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
From my experience of watching the Canucks, the visiting team usually has the upper hand in the first game back after Xmas..Probably from being more focussed.

Not sure if it was just a one off..but from first viewing Colin Delia looked way better than Spencer Martin...According to the injury timeline, Demko should be back in a few weeks.

edit..guess I'm wrong here lol

Reactions: Lindgren

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad