GDT: Sharks @ Canadiens - 10/26 - 4:00 PM PST - CSN-CA, CBC, RDS, KFOX

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
So the only place on my programming guide that I can find this game is RDS. Not on either CBC that I get and not on centre ice. Boo.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Stalock has to start tomorrow, right? .... RIGHT??

David Pollak ‏@PollakOnSharks 2m

Other #SJSharks updates: Wingels skates, but game-time decision vs. MON, Burns flew back to SJ from BOS and Niemi tonight, Stalock in OTT.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
What lines can we expect?

Best guess based on morning skate:

Hertl/Thornton/Hamilton
Marleau/Couture/Kennedy
Nieto/Pavelski/Wingels
McCarthy/Desjardins/Brown

Vlasic/Braun
Irwin/Stuart
Hannan/Demers

However, Cassie Campbell said that Wingels is out tonight and (the Sharks say he's a game time decision) that Sheppard will play so if that happens then it'll likely be McCarthy on Pavelski's RW and Sheppard on Desi's LW (at least to start).

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

Hertl/Thornton/Hamilton
Marleau/Couture/Kennedy
Nieto/Pavelski/Wingels

Vlasic/Braun
Irwin/Stuart
Hannan/Demers

However, Cassie Campbell said that Wingels is out tonight and that Sheppard will play so if that happens then it'll likely be McCarthy on Pavelski's RW and Sheppard on Desi's LW (at lest to start).

Wingels has been upgraded to game time decision.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills

Hertl/Thornton/Hamilton
Marleau/Couture/Kennedy
Nieto/Pavelski/Wingels

Vlasic/Braun
Irwin/Stuart
Hannan/Demers

However, Cassie Campbell said that Wingels is out tonight and that Sheppard will play so if that happens then it'll likely be McCarthy on Pavelski's RW and Sheppard on Desi's LW (at lest to start).

Thank you sir. Really excited to see Hertl again tonight, I really hope he can continue his solid start.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Hows your french Nem? :laugh:

really rusty. But even when I still actually had everything I tried watching a french broadcast hockey game and was totally lost. Mostly because I learned about 95% Parisian French and the handful of Quebecois French quirks and different elements that I learned were not helpful at all for a hockey broadcast (unless they talked about upcoming games on a Saturday/Sunday or about the food available in arena concessions :laugh: Or maybe if one of the reporters slips and cusses on air.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad