GDT: Sharks @ Canadiens - 10/26 - 4:00 PM PST - CSN-CA, CBC, RDS, KFOX

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
4-2 Sharks

Hertl, Couture, Braun, Demers
Galchenyuk, Subban

But I'd RATHER a 1-0 shootout win for the Sharks - these are my two favourite teams and I only want the Sharks to win because I feel like they've got a better season/post-season ahead of them.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Kevin Kurz ‏@KKurzCSN 1m
Niemi first goalie off so looks like he's in again tonight #SJSharks

koalaneimi.jpg
Cracked me up. :biglaugh:

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
David Pollak ‏@PollakOnSharks 2m

Other #SJSharks updates: Wingels skates, but game-time decision vs. MON, Burns flew back to SJ from BOS and Niemi tonight, Stalock in OTT.

Well ****, scratch my last comment. :laugh: Still stoked to see the Sharks live. Glad I moved to Ottawa, just for this. :sarcasm:

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
really rusty. But even when I still actually had everything I tried watching a french broadcast hockey game and was totally lost. Mostly because I learned about 95% Parisian French and the handful of Quebecois French quirks and different elements that I learned were not helpful at all for a hockey broadcast (unless they talked about upcoming games on a Saturday/Sunday or about the food available in arena concessions :laugh: Or maybe if one of the reporters slips and cusses on air.)

Is Parisian Frech different from the rest of France? Only been to Paris once, so this is a genuine question.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Is Parisian Frech different from the rest of France? Only been to Paris once, so this is a genuine question.

I'm not an expert, but from what I understand there are some dialectical differences across the country and maybe pockets where the language is more significantly changed, but Parisian French is largely the standard for the country. It's just easier to write Parisian French than writing French French.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Marleau, Hertl, Nieto and Vlasic.

Subban and Plekanec.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad