World Cup: SF: Croatia vs. England, 7/11/2018

Who will play in a World Cup Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I didn't mean you, I meant the english fans that would blame him for costing them the WC, despite winning the golden boot & being a big reason why they've even made it this far :laugh:

haha. I thought about that on my way home from work.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I give England credit, they made it this far unlike previous World Cup's so going to the semi's was alright in my books.

Next stop, Euro's

theprofessor

Jan 18, 2016
Croatia will win Sunday. More experience, a rugged defense and one of the best midfielders to ever play the game. Modric may be the best I've ever seen. He's in the same class as Beckenbauer in terms of seeing the pitch and dictating pace on attack.

Reactions: Deficient Mode

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Glad Mandzukic got his revenge after Pickford butchered him and had the audacity to scream at him on the ground as if he shouldn't be in pain.
Well to be fair it's not a foul so "butcher" is unfair to use. Him screaming at him while clearly in pain is ludicrous though. Completely unwarranted.

Reactions: JBeast

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Only just saw the game. Why didn't England bring up the goalkeeper on that final set piece? It was obviously going to be the last kick of the ball.

mw2noobbuster

Jun 28, 2016
Alberta, Canada
That's very unfortunate but no he didn't. butchered implies intent and against the rules this was neither.
True. Butchered wasn't the right term, but his knee was destroyed there, had no idea how he got up and scored the game winner. This obviously wasn't by intent, but Pickford screaming in his ear didn't really help his case.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
English fans, be proud of the effort put forth by your guys. The future certainly looks bright.

This is a learning experience for them and one that will make them better.

After 100+ years they still have not learned to keep their mouths shut. From today they will come back to talk about cricket.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad