Confirmed with Link: Seth Jones, a late 1st, and a 6th for Boqvist, 2 1sts, and a 2nd, and Jones gets a massive extension

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
The funny/sad thing is, Hamilton is gonna sign for like 2 million less than this and immediately make that team much better.

Reactions: Kaners Bald Spot

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Was about to say something similar. Figuring out the 1D for the next 5-6 years feels like a blessing. Now some pressure can fall off of guys like Mitchell and Beaudin.

Beaudin doesn't even get chance to feel pressure as our idiot coach doesn't play him

Mitchell is a f***ing bum

We gave away two far better young RD in Boqvist and Joker

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Rule of thumb is that you should want to pay for future production not past, so theoretically at 26 yrs old, the Hawks should be getting the best years of Seth Jones career. With that said, I don't have a good feeling about this contract. And it's not because of the over-the-top hysterics, it's because of his lackadaisically play given his physical talents.

He's 26, so his best years should be coming. If playing with his brother gets Seth to take the step and become the elite player his talent suggests he should be, then this deal becomes fantastic. But Seth, man......The trade, I can live with, the contract.....oh boy. No....margain.......for error for Seth.

Reactions: Muffinalt and Cowch

TheDachKnight

Formerly known as TPOEJ6489
Aug 16, 2014
Heard it’s Boqvist and 11 for Jones and 32. Not sure if that’s accurate but that’s what my friend said.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad