Confirmed with Link: Seth Jones, a late 1st, and a 6th for Boqvist, 2 1sts, and a 2nd, and Jones gets a massive extension

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I’m not sure why you even let Bowman make this move with the investigation going on. He may end up being canned before the season starts for all we know yet he gets to make this call. Then again, maybe it means he’s safe which is even scarier.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Indefensible.

20 year old dman and a lottery pick for a dman that is objectively worse in every regard than a dman you could have just had for money.

8.25 is certainly BETTER, just jesus christ, why do people think Seth Jones is good? I feel like I'm stuck in an alternate reality where everybody think the scouts in Moneyball were doing a fantastic f***ing job basing player performance on the eye test and pointless perception.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
So what year do we end up buying him out?

I expect after year 4

So that will be 8 years of dead cap space to look forward too so this contract will haunt franchise into 2030's

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
cbj fan here, gonna be honest.. don’t know much about Boqvist. admittedly haven’t watched him play much at all. any insight? what’s his game like? thanks friends!
Was rather dominant in Junior hockey as a 17-year-old but hasn't done much since. He has had a few concussions and needs to work on his acceleration. Great shot though and he is only 21 years old in August so has a lot of time to get his NHL game, if he can stay healthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad