Pre-Game Talk: Series Talk: Canucks vs. Blues in the Western Conference Quarterfinals

What have you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Nope, that was game 6 in 2009 against Chicago.
The legend of Patrick Kane was born and 7uongo was unleashed.
Must've erased it from the memory banks. What's funny about those Chicago years was back to back years we were eliminated on my mom's birthday which both times happened to be Mother's Day. And I spent it screaming at the television. Poor mom.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
You and us both, sir!
How was your last series officiated?

All the round robin games I watched played out like preseason games, and the officiating for them was pretty much right in line with that as well. Lots of relatively ticky-tack calls on both sides, not a lot of physicality, lots of space and wide open play.

If any or all of that continues, I have to say that I like your chances a lot.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
How was your last series officiated?

All the round robin games I watched played out like preseason games, and the officiating for them was pretty much right in line with that as well. Lots of relatively ticky-tack calls on both sides, not a lot of physicality, lots of space and wide open play.

If any or all of that continues, I have to say that I like your chances a lot.

Our series with Minnesota was definitely intense - more playoff feel than exhibition or regular season. But it was a virtual parade to the penalty box for both teams, everything being called. Our PK did a great job shutting down Minnesota, but I think if we continue taking penalties at that pace against St. Louis, we’ll be in deep trouble.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Our series with Minnesota was definitely intense - more playoff feel than exhibition or regular season. But it was a virtual parade to the penalty box for both teams, everything being called. Our PK did a great job shutting down Minnesota, but I think if we continue taking penalties at that pace against St. Louis, we’ll be in deep trouble.
You're in luck.

Our special teams the last four games were utter crap. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad