221B Baker Street

Attachments

• 1648571428168.gif
    1648571428168.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 1

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Milan had more of the ball in offensive situations, controlled the match, but just couldn't create enough really dangerous chances to score.

Bologna had a some dangerous moments too and defended well. I guess draw was a correct result, although 1-1 would have been a more reflective one of what happened on the pitch.

Reactions: Power Man

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
You can imagine. Thankfully I made mistake which actually helped me out. I was about to take a couple of gummy bears. I decide not to. I have a sinusitis. I went to get the cough syrup before the game because I was coughing like crazy. I was trying to do it fast, I wasn't not paying attention... I ended up taking Benadryl instead. I was half a sleep for the game. Thankfully, or else I would gone into full rage mode

That video can be used for when we watch Habs games or to describe the Bergevin era
Get well soon. :)

I once had a severe allergic reaction to something I ate and went to the hospital. They put me on a very high dose of IV Benadryl. HIGH. AS. A. KITE. After the hives subsided I was laughing my ass off at everything and everyone.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Get well soon. :)

I once had a severe allergic reaction to something I ate and went to the hospital. They put me on a very high dose of IV Benadryl. HIGH. AS. A. KITE. After the hives subsided I was laughing my ass off at everything and everyone.
Thank you. I am much better now. Just wait for the last few bits to wear off.

That reminds me when I had my wisdom teeth pulled out some years ago. They had given me oxy. I was knocked out and I spewing nonsense.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Thank you. I am much better now. Just wait for the last few bits to wear off.

That reminds me when I had my wisdom teeth pulled out some years ago. They had given me oxy. I was knocked out and I spewing nonsense.
lmao i once spent an hour on Youtube searching for funny wisdom teeth removal videos.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Both Milan teams won, so the chasers need to the same to keep up with the title challenge.

Not an impressive performance from Milan, as they still struggled to score a bit. Leao's early goal was nice and well executed though.

Genoa didn't create much at all, but a threat of a surprising equalizer was always hanging over Milan. Until Messias got the 2nd few minutes from full time. After that Maignan made an impressive save to give Milan another clean sheet.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
The ref did all he could to help Juve by sending off two Bologna players 10 minutes from full time. But Juve could only draw level with a 95th minute Vlahovic goal.

Probably a final blow for any title hopes they had left.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Glad it was only the cup, now they can fully concentrate on league. Two wins out of remaining 5 matches guarantees CL if the the chasing clubs win all their remaining matches (unlikely).

Next match against Lazio away is probably the most difficult one remaining, and a win in the next one after that against Fiorentina would also mean CL next season.

Inter certainly has easier league matches, so I think they're clear favourites for the title.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
I expect Milan to lose this match, but it's still bad to concede only after 4 minutes. Kalulu's form has dipped a lot in the last few matches, even if they didn't let a goal in those.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Rafael Leao finally gets a reward for his efforts and taking on opponents with his direct running all match, as he sets up Giroud for a brave equalizer, where Giroud beats the defender for the ball.

Reactions: luiginb

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Wow, Tonali puts Milan ahead in the 93rd minute. Milan has had a much better 2nd half and their shot total is over 20, but still didn't see this coming.

Reactions: Power Man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad