Serie A 2021-2022

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
First set of matches was released just this morning so thought it might be time for a thread:

I’m not sure how this season will go, but I’m sure Napoli will f*** something up.

My life will have meaning again.

I expect Juve to bounce back now that they got ride of Pirlo and added Allegri.

They will only bounce back if they finally rebuild the midfield that has been neglected for years.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Since Pogba left. What Atalanta will do with cuti everyone seems to be in agreement he leaves but no one seems interested seriously.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Ya last season was the only chance to force Juve out of top 4 and you know who blew it so it’s not happening again.

I think that Atalanta, Juve and Milan are pretty well set top 4 teams tbh.

What I’m really curious about is how Inter rebound from what look to be a lot of losses. I also don’t know what to make of Roma. A ton of talent but what does Mou do with it? I was also really interested to see what Sassuolo can turn in but looks they’re going to get raided of Berardi, Locatelli and Boga at a minimum so that’s kinda sad.

Napoli I’d peg in around 5-6 spot. Don’t see Champions League at all coming from this year :oops:

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Ya last season was the only chance to force Juve out of top 4 and you know who blew it so it’s not happening again.

I think that Atalanta, Juve and Milan are pretty well set top 4 teams tbh.

What I’m really curious about is how Inter rebound from what look to be a lot of losses. I also don’t know what to make of Roma. A ton of talent but what does Mou do with it? I was also really interested to see what Sassuolo can turn in but looks they’re going to get raided of Berardi, Locatelli and Boga at a minimum so that’s kinda sad.

Napoli I’d peg in around 5-6 spot. Don’t see Champions League at all coming from this year :oops:

Too soon to tell but i don't see ACM in the top 4

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Juventus will probably win the league this season, but is Allegri going to rebuild that team? I doubt it. They’ll have the same problems Pirlo faced within a season or two. All they did was switch from a rebuild to win now due to a bad season during a rebuild. The rebuild will still have to happen.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Too soon to tell but i don't see ACM in the top 4

Yeah, Milan are in turmoil right now, both in footballing terms and even financially/ownership wise, but I hope they could still squeeze into the top 4 like the past season. Some good players there, but the forwards are a big question mark with ageing and injury prone Ibra and only old Giroud rumoured. If Theo is sold, they won't be able to find any replacement, who would be even close enough.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Watching lazio’s preseason in what I can only assume is in the backyard of Buffon’s house.

wonder boy Luka played 30 mins.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Wait a minute, did Dazn lose the rights to serie A?
It's insane how fast telly rights move in months when it comes to football in NA (Bleach Reporter and having the CL is a perfect example). BeIN lost the rights to La Liga over the summer and there was like no news story or comment to ESPN+ (I believe). Then ESPN rather show Little League baseball between states like Idaho and South Dakota instead of a Serie A or La Liga match lol. BeIN has nothing to air anymore to the point they're getting desperate to show Ligue 2 and Turkish SuperLiga match ups between midtable clubs now. I don't understand why they don't buy like Portugal's premier league or Dutch's Eredivisie if they got nothing besides Ligue 1.

FuboTV might be the place to go now...

Reactions: Power Man

Juve

May 13, 2011
Looks like it

Lol I’m not subscribing to DAZN until the CL knockout stages

fuboTV Acquires Exclusive Serie A and Coppa Italia Rights for Canada
It's insane how fast telly rights move in months when it comes to football in NA (Bleach Reporter and having the CL is a perfect example). BeIN lost the rights to La Liga over the summer and there was like no news story or comment to ESPN+ (I believe). Then ESPN rather show Little League baseball between states like Idaho and South Dakota instead of a Serie A or La Liga match lol. BeIN has nothing to air anymore to the point they're getting desperate to show Ligue 2 and Turkish SuperLiga match ups between midtable clubs now. I don't understand why they don't buy like Portugal's premier league or Dutch's Eredivisie if they got nothing besides Ligue 1.

FuboTV might be the place to go now...

I just did a experimentation ten minutes ago to see if it works. I wanted to test things out before getting Fubo. I connected to an Italian server using my VPN and then logged into DAZN. I have access to Serie A and La Liga.

Last edited:

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I just did a experimentation ten minutes ago to see if it works. I wanted to test things out before getting Fubo I connected to an Italian server using my VPN and then logged into DAZN. I have access to Serie A and La Liga.
mmm

I forgot about VPNs lmao

Which VPN location did you use for DAZN?

Juve

May 13, 2011

No problem. I already have ton of subscriptions. I don't feel like spending more money. I am happy I did some test before getting Fubo again.

I tested the vpn and dazn on a amazon tv and pc. It automatically did the change on the tv after I connected to the Italian server. On pc, I needed to log out and log back in after connecting.

Tomorrow I will try connecting to the German server and see if I can get Bundesliga games.

Reactions: S E P H

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I am using Nord Vpn and I selected the Italian server.

Atalanta win the game at the very end. 2-1, although they weren't that impressive.
I have DAZN Canada and i am not amused at losing Serie A. How do i get NORD VPN?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad