Serie A 2018/2019

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Told you Ranieri would be terrible haha.

I didn't really like it either? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The biggest issue has always been the culture of Roma. From the suits all the way down to the insane supporters. Our next manager will be the 9th in the American regime. That's ridiculous.

If Pallotta can get Roma a new stadium, it will be the most important thing to happen to the club in a very long time , and in that regard, I don't think I'd want anyone else running the club--- but damn, he really has no idea how to run the actual sporting aspect of the club. He also surrounds himself with the wrong people.

Continuity is everything , and because we clearly can't have it on the pitch with players , we should definitely, definitely have it off it.

They need to go all in on Sarri or Gasperini this summer. Gasperini especially would be perfect for this squad imo.

Yeah, a lot of my friends want Gasperini too. I'm not as sold , tbh. I really want Sarri. I think his disposition is perfect for Rome , and he's shown he can handle/excel in a crazy market like Naples already. Plus, I love his football.

Conte, Jardim, Giampaolo have all been rumoured to be targets too.

As for the Monchi replacement, it seems Luis Campos (Lille) , Mislintat, Petrachi (Torino) are the front-runners , though I'm sure they have more candidates than that.

There's also a rumour of Totti becoming the DoF , in which case, it would become clear Pallotta has lost the plot entirely. He would be 10x worse than Monchi ever was.

Last edited:

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Seriously wtf is wrong with Italy?

Bonucci blaming Keane for the racist chants :facepalm:

Maybe you can understand why I absolutely despise the state of italian soccer, I posted it before: junk games, junk stadiums, junk fans, putrid product. Bonucci is an idiot, there is a worldwide outcry BUT in Italy there's barely mention of the incident and his disgusting answer on that. Why? I have my idea, but it's useless to talk about that here. Let's read the usual 100 articles about Icardi's feud with Spalletti, CR7 last workout or most importantly Wanda Nara's tits.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Seriously wtf is wrong with Italy?

Bonucci blaming Keane for the racist chants :facepalm:

...Are you surprised??

Every couple of years there's a new story about racism in Italian football, and everybody acts all brand new about it. I've just accepted that it's a part of Italian football and hope that someday it changes.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Piatek just can't stop scoring. I don't watch enough of him to know if this is just a ridiculous run of form, if he's just a straight poacher, or if his play is sustainable. Either way it's great for Milan.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Piatek just can't stop scoring. I don't watch enough of him to know if this is just a ridiculous run of form, if he's just a straight poacher, or if his play is sustainable. Either way it's great for Milan.

He’s a pure poacher.

I love Kean. Beautiful player.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
He's potentially a great player, but Italy's ridiculous attitude towards young players means he got a later start in top flight football than he should have got. He should never have been loaned out.
Juve had world class strikers over the years, wouldn't have gotten many minutes. Even Harry Kane was loaned out right.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
26.0.560704187-0047-ka0H-U31014122733187o-620x349@Gazzetta-Web_articolo.jpg

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
Juventus is still the best. Are Allegri whiners still screaming?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad