Serie A 2018/2019

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Piatek came out of nowhere. I didn't even know who this guy was until he started scoring goals for Genoa. What a profit they made after 6 months.

LOL Whatever helps

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Highly entertaining game between Fosinone and Roma right now. 2-2 with ten mins left.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Inter Milan really lucky not to be losing right now. 2 questionable calls could've resulted in a penalty. Also other chances missed by Cagliari.
Colidio Argentina kid called up for inter Milan ironically because Icardi is brain dead.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Cagliari finally score honestly it should be 3-0 and we are not at half time.

LM10 So GOOD! That off the ball movement lethal! So powerful in the air despite his height.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Cagliari restore their deserved lead. Very fun game so far... one of the rare matches where I don't really mind the outcome but Cagliari deserve to win. Either way pure joy. More please.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Can't get enough of watching the shitshow going on at Inter right now.

The real Milan club now has an opportunity to leapfrog Merda into 3rd place with a win against Sassuolo tomorrow.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Can't get enough of watching the ****show going on at Inter right now.

The real Milan club now has an opportunity to leapfrog Merda into 3rd place with a win against Sassuolo tomorrow.

It might come to a surprise to most people I want both Milan clubs because it creates competition and exposure to Serie A, but I can't help but laugh at Inter.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Yeah, Inter are shooting themselves in the foot with this prolonged Icardi exile. Having to play Ranocchia as a striker when chasing the game is pathetic. Milan definitely has an easier schedule as well, while the match between Inter and Roma could be crucial regarding CL spots. Inter also has the Europa league games against Frankfurt, though they'll probably crash out the way they've been playing.

Huge chance for both Milan and Roma to catch on Inter this weekend.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Milan now into 3rd in the standings above Inter. It’s been too long since the last time Milan have been as high as 3rd.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Insigne smashes it off the post failing to draw level with Juve in a game Napoli probably deserves something from.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Juve are gonna break the points record in Serie A (again) and look lackluster the whole season.

Reactions: koyvoo

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Insigne smashes it off the post failing to draw level with Juve in a game Napoli probably deserves something from.

They played decent. But they also were given a penalty which should never have been called and Koulibaly should've been sent off after the Dybala challenge when already on a yellow.

VAR in Serie A is a mess. Handball penalty calls are getting worse and worse.
The one today was absolutely worth of another suspension for the ref.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Juventus played horribly in the second half, decided to park the bus while being a man up. Then stupid Pjanic got himself red carded. Napoli should have won but did not capitalize on their chances.

Handballs have been a mess this year. I don't understand most of the handball calls. What are the players supposed to do, chop their arms off?

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Juventus played horribly in the second half, decided to park the bus while being a man up. Then stupid Pjanic got himself red carded. Napoli should have won but did not capitalize on their chances.

Handballs have been a mess this year. I don't understand most of the handball calls. What are the players supposed to do, chop their arms off?

Why Napoli should have won?
Because they were better in the 2nd?

Juve completely dominated them in the first. Napoli had nothing to lose. They played with desperation and caught a break with Pjanic’s red card. The handball penalty was totally absurd.

I’m not happy with Juve’s season even with their recording breaking Serie A, and lining up for a horrible exit from the CL, but in the game against Napoli they deservedly won that game IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad