Serie A 2018/2019

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Any truth to this rumour Dybala stormed to the dressing room after being left out by Allegri?

I didn't hear about it until you mentioned it. I had to look it up.

Tuttosport reported this.

Translation
TURIN -Paulo Dybala did not start from the beginning (in his place Douglas Costa in the trident with Mandzukic and Cristiano Ronaldo), but in the end he was not able to be a protagonist even in the current game. Massimiliano Allegri was planning to include him in the second half, but Federico Bernardeschi's injury changed his plans: at that point the Juventus coach preferred to include Emre Can in place of the former Fiorentina. A conservative change. A decision that, of course, did not make the leaps of joy in Dybala. The former Palermo striker, who at that point no longer had the opportunity to take the field (Emre Can was the third change, 87 minutes), immediately returned to the locker room without waiting for the final match on the bench. Dybala has entered the sulky tunnel. A bit 'the cold and a little' exclusion.

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri has jokingly dismissed claims Paulo Dybala stormed off to the dressing room during the draw with Parma.
The 25-year-old was left on the bench for the 3-3 thriller in Turin, with Federico Bernardeschi’s late injury forcing Allegri to change his approach in the latter stages.
According to Tuttosport, Dybala returned to the dressing room before the full-time whistle sounded and didn’t stay on the bench with his teammates until the end of the game.
However, Allegri seemingly isn’t taking it too seriously as he joked about the reported incident after the game.
“I didn’t even see it, he must have been cold,” he said in his Press conference.
The Argentine international has struggled to hit top form so far this season, scoring just two goals and providing six assists in 19 Serie A appearances.
See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotips.co.uk

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
After an awful start to the season, Gigio has returned to his form from two years ago. Guy has been unbeatable lately.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Donnarumma coming up with a couple of huge saves to close out the half

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Roma's playing quite well. So nice to see De Rossi again. Dude is just a different class.

Same players bringing this club down over and over.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world

Mauro Icardi's sister attacks Wanda Nara; hopes he leaves her

ivana.icardi.instagram.attacco4.SOLODENTRO.356x237.jpg

03 February at 11:15The sister of Mauro Icardi has launched a scathing attack on the player's wife and agent Wanda Nara.

It is crucial to note that Inter are yet to strike an agreement with Icardi for a new contract, with Wanda hassling over the wages that are being paid for the player by the nerazzurri.

Mauro's sister Ivana put up multiple posts on her Instagram story, accusing Wanda of only caring about money and urging her brother and hoping that he 'opens his eyes' soon.

The posts read: "Because you only see money, do not you? you do not give a damn about the family. I hope that brother will open my eyes. My God! All Italians know what kind of person you are, and our family even more.

"My mother is not dead, but suffers for her son, for having to be silent, to be strong with this situation. And we brothers too. And you never care, you only care when you appear on television, because what you do not want is that nobody is more than you, because you want to always be at the center of the world."

"I hope God gives a little empathy and you do not just think about money and yourself. Mamma Mia! But how can you say that the most important thing is to have the pets together? The joke is told alone. How much hypocrisy there is in the world, but I do not know what surprises me about this person ... Oh well, guys, not all that glitters is gold. I will continue to pray for him."

Oh damnnnn..... I guess he gone this summer, probably to Madrid.

I bet this has to do with Wanda always asking for a new contract every transfer window.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deficient Mode

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad