Serie A 2018/2019

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
lol.. And Zaniolo will be the new Totti haha... he actually kinda reminds me more of Kaka , tbh.

Big game this weekend. Nzonzi and Cristante both are out because of cards. De Rossi should be back , but Pellegrini hasn't been great as a pivot so far. Much better as a 10.
Zaniolo has been incredible when I've watched him. I criticized Roma at the time when they sold Radja but it worked out really well for them.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Zaniolo has been incredible when I've watched him. I criticized Roma at the time when they sold Radja but it worked out really well for them.

I loved the Radja sale. I had no idea who Zaniolo was though, and I certainly didn't expect him to be this good.

It might be Monchi's best move during his time in Rome.

Edit: Also, what's up with the Coyotes avatar?

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
I loved the Radja sale. I had no idea who Zaniolo was though, and I certainly didn't expect him to be this good.

It might be Monchi's best move during his time in Rome.

Edit: Also, what's up with the Coyotes avatar?
I've had enough with the Oilers. Not renewing my season tickets after this year and I'll be following the Coyotes since I'm down in Arizona a couple times a year and can go to some games.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
I've had enough with the Oilers. Not renewing my season tickets after this year and I'll be following the Coyotes since I'm down in Arizona a couple times a year and can go to some games.

lol , nice. It's rare when a person just quits being a fan of a team. I thought the Chia sacking would've lifted your spirits.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
lol , nice. It's rare when a person just quits being a fan of a team. I thought the Chia sacking would've lifted your spirits.
It did, until I heard the Bob Nicholson presser afterwards. We've had season tickets since 2003 and have seen the playoffs twice since then. The org is a complete mess and nothing is going to change until Katz sells the team, which he won't. I can't justify wasting any more of my time or money on them anymore.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Not sure how you can keep EDF around after this loss.

Keep EDF and keep Monchi.

Get rid of Kolarov, Fazio, Jesus, Marcano, Pastore, El Sha, Perotti, Dzeko.

Let's get younger and faster and build this program correctly. Stop with the expensive bandaids like Pastore and Nzonzi , and do it right.

Enough's enough. Let EDF mould young players into the style we want a la Pochettino at Tottenham.

You can't deploy players like Dzeko, Pastore, Perotti and expect to be a team that presses well. You can't operate with a high line with Fazio and Kolarov on the pitch. You cannot expect to build well from the back with Florenzi and Manolas on the same side of the defense.

Get young players like Mancini and Tonali , utilize our academy , and mould players into a modern ethos.

Christ.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Keep EDF and keep Monchi.

Get rid of Kolarov, Fazio, Jesus, Marcano, Pastore, El Sha, Perotti, Dzeko.

Let's get younger and faster and build this program correctly. Stop with the expensive bandaids like Pastore and Nzonzi , and do it right.

Enough's enough. Let EDF mould young players into the style we want a la Pochettino at Tottenham.

You can't deploy players like Dzeko, Pastore, Perotti and expect to be a team that presses well. You can't operate with a high line with Fazio and Kolarov on the pitch. You cannot expect to build well from the back with Florenzi and Manolas on the same side of the defense.

Get young players like Mancini and Tonali , utilize our academy , and mould players into a modern ethos.

Christ.
I don't think they can afford to miss out on CL money, and they likely can't afford to buy young players good enough to carry them to a top 4 spot. They've tried to strike a delicate balance between youth and a good enough squad to finish top 4 with their purchases but all of the older guys have been pretty terrible. Pastore, Olsen, and Nzonzi were all busts.

I'm a huge EDF fan but their squad is much better than their results. Poor defense aside, you should not be conceding 7 goals to Fiorentina. Not sure what they do at this point but you're right about them needing to commit to a plan.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Quagliarella has looked more like a 26 yr old than a 36 yr old recently.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
How I feel right now....

7qxErz.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad