Serie A 2018/2019

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
I was bound to lose my cool eventually , I suppose.

Leave it to an Interista to finally pull it off.

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
Everyine hates Juve, but everyone loves Juve getting Cristiano and raising the value of the league significantly.
Juve paid for its past crimes, the punishment was one of the harshest ever. Like a criminal who had done their dues, Juve should not be judged by past crimes, unless they do it again!

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Salty Interista detected. Your club is trash and Moratti is a *******.

Whatever. At least not an idiot claiming a bunch of mafiosi are innocents who did no wrong. More than ten years, heck of a team but the typical rubentus fan is still claiming nothing even happened, that their victories were legit! I call you out because you posted a load of crap and people might think it might be legit: NO, you forgot to post the hundreds of evidences in the phone calls, the scheme Moggi built, the yellow cards given to important players of the opposing teams before playing Juve so that they would be disqualified, the prostitutes given to referees, the swiss SIM card to avoid tracking, Moggi calling that bitch of Cannavaro and telling him to play shit for Inter so that his value would drop and he would be bought by Juve at a lower price where eventually he magically regained his typical strong defending play, and many other things which INDEED proved rubentus ROBBED left and right for years. More importantly nobody ever admit this but behind rubentus power their is FEAR, for your career and more, that's why everybody knew and nobody did anything. Do I have to mention the well known connections between N'Drangheta (the most powerful crime orgs in Italy and one of the most powerful in the whole world) and some of the rubentus organized groups? Hell, even Andrea Agnelli got caught talking about them in a call, so he well knows with whom he's dealing with...
Giraudo and Bettega, the two others of the "triad" disappeared in shame after being found guilty. Pessotto, at that time a Juve manager, attempted suicide out of shame for what happened. But yeah, Calciopoli is an invention!
f***ing unbelievable, only in Italy...

Last edited:

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
That might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.

I can choose to dislike any team I choose , any amount I choose , and still be a fan of the club I support.

That's like saying every Leafs fan should hate the Habs the most, or they're not "real" Leafs fans, when you'd find plenty that say they dislike Boston or Ottawa more. (In fact , I am one)

Just be quiet and stop telling me how I should think. Christ. That's none of your damn business and you certainly don't have a right to tell me how to be a fan.

I wasn't even born in the 80's , so save me your trip down hating Juventus lane.

Yep, you can indeed. But it was more of a response to people being surprised why a Roma fans would hate Inter more than any other squad: you must be very young AND not italian. Definitely not the prototype of a Roma fans... Just saying...

Last edited:

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Whatever. At least not an idiot claiming a bunch of mafiosi are innocents who did no wrong. More than ten years, heck of a team but the typical rubentus fan is still claiming nothing even happened, that their victories were legit! I call you out because you posted a load of crap and people might think it might be legit: NO, you forgot to post the hundreds of evidences in the phone calls, the scheme Moggi built, the yellow cards given to important players of the opposing teams before playing Juve so that they would be disqualified, the prostitutes given to referees, the swiss SIM card to avoid tracking, Moggi calling that ***** of Cannavaro and telling him to play **** for Inter so that his value would drop and he would be bought by Juve at a lower price where eventually he magically regained his typical strong defending play, and many other things which INDEED proved rubentus ROBBED left and right for years. More importantly nobody ever admit this but behind rubentus power their is FEAR, for your career and more, that's why everybody knew and nobody did anything. Do I have to mention the well known connections between N'Drangheta (the most powerful crime orgs in Italy and one of the most powerful in the whole world) and some of the rubentus organized groups? Hell, even Andrea Agnelli got caught talking about them in a call, so he well knows with whom he's dealing with...
Giraudo and Bettega, the two others of the "triad" disappeared in shame after being found guilty. Pessotto, at that time a Juve manager, attempted suicide out of shame for what happened. But yeah, Calciopoli is an invention!
****ing unbelievable, only in Italy...
The alleged "fixed game", where Udinese players were supposed to receive yellows against Bologna, resulted in two yellow cards for Udinese players. Neither of those players had bookings in prior games and both played against Juventus the following week.

The other alleged "fixed game", where Juve was supposed to be allowed to score an offside goal, was against Sampdoria. The result was a 1-0 win for Sampdoria, with Diana scoring from an offside position. There is literally zero proof that Juventus benefitted from the referring in those two seasons. Zero. In fact, the only game that was found to be suspicious was Lecce-Parma, which helped Fiorentina avoid relegation.

Juventus' opponents didn't receive more yellow or red cards than other teams during those two seasons, and their opponents did not face Juventus with more suspensions than was usual.

The Swiss sim cards? Christian Vieri claimed that Moratti and Telecom Italia (owned by a major Inter shareholder) were wiretapping rivals while he played for Inter. He actually filed a lawsuit against Moratti for illegal wiretapping. There's no doubt that Juve among other clubs knew about the illegal wiretapping being done by Merda's directors.

Moggi is a crook, but he was convicted for his shady player agency, and not anything to do with Juventus. He and the club were cleared of any wrongdoing over Calciopoli long ago.

Calciopoli was the invention of your pathetic owner because he couldn't win any Scudetti on a level playing field. While the real Milan side was winning Champions Leagues, Merda and it's shareholders were scheming to take down their rivals through illegal wiretapping and made up conspiracies. It's a joke that your pathetic club celebrates their cardboard Scudetto from 2005-2006. Real clubs would be too embarrassed to even acknowledge it.

And let's not forget your club falsifying passports for players like Recoba, as well as Facchetti being recorded phoning a referee and telling him to "stop by Moratti's house, he has a gift for you." Funny enough, the FIGC commission chaired by Inters former VP deemed this recording among others involving Inter and referees to be not relevant.

I feel dirty defending Juventus but Inter is so scummy that they make even Juve look like saints.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Moggi is a crook, but he was convicted for his shady player agency, and not anything to do with Juventus. He and the club were cleared of any wrongdoing over Calciopoli long ago.

Moggi was rubentus GM. Sure, he did everything only for himself :lol: :lol: :lol:
If anything it's shameful Juve didn't pay for all the robberies they did PRIOR to the mid 2000s. In the late 90s the robberies were even more blatant.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Yep, you can indeed. But it was more of a response to people being surprised why a Roma fans would hate Inter more than any other squad: you must be very young AND not italian. Definitely not the prototype of a Roma fans... Just saying...

I wish you would stop "just saying."

And yes, my family is Italian. I didn't say I hate Inter the most. re-read what I've said about Lazio and perhaps you'll find a clue.

Run along now , Fighter. You've shown yourself to be pretty annoying by being a jackass from the get-go.

Last edited:

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
I wish you would stop "just saying."

And yes, my family is Italian. I didn't say I hate Inter the most. re-read what I've said about Lazio and perhaps you'll find a clue.

Run along now , Fighter. You've shown yourself to be pretty annoying by being a jackass from the get-go.

Kid, while soccer is no longer my favourite sport since before Inter started to win in the mid 2000s, I posted in this section (although rarely) well before you. If I have to call out idiots, wannabes or mafiosi, I go for it.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Oh , now I'm an idiot wannabe. Aren't you just a splendid person. Why you feel "you have to call out" anyone is beyond me.

So far you've called me a fake fan , said I must not be Italian , and told me I should hate another club more than yours.

And now you admit soccer isn't your favourite sport anymore for over a decade plus.

If you want to add some actual football discussion to this board, I can assure you you'll find out I'm not a poser. Maybe if you had've tried conversing like a normal person you could've found that out in a different way.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018

Love it. Build a sustainable program with youth , and reap the benefits. I wish more clubs in Italy would follow suit.

Reactions: Gecklund

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Love it. Build a sustainable program with youth , and reap the benefits. I wish more clubs in Italy would follow suit.

Speaking of Fiorentina Roma should snag Pezzela from them. He's relatively young, cost effective and leaps and bounds better than f***ing Rojo. Travesty he wasn't at the WC.

Zamparini has sold his majority stake in Palermo.

NOO

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Disappointing finish but can't say I'm disappointed with the result given the state of Milan's roster and injury situation.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
I highly recommend watching the Derby Della Lanterna right now. It's probably the best derby in Europe atmosphere wise, and the games are always close and exciting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad